Digimon Savers Shorts
(11-19-2008 05:20 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: :P

Yeah, well I'm Miki!

Or am I Megumi? :-/

Which one did Digistar pick?
You got picked to be Megumi; I got to be Miki. ^^;;
[Image: dad_88x15sig.gif]
Possible next project clue:

Satsuma panted heavily as Sayuri rode him. He hadn't anticipated this at all... the Daimon family inviting him over to their home, and then jumping him like this.

"Oh, Satsuma-kun," Sayuri said huskily, her ever-present sweet smile on her face. "You're so good at this..."

As the fair haired housewife panted as she fucked herself on his cock, her husband wrapped his arms around Satsuma, teasing his own penis against his former comrade's entrance.

"You want this, Satsuma?" Suguru breathed against Satsuma's neck. "It's ready for you, you know..."

Satsuma let out a loud whine. Then he managed to choke out "Please."

Suguru grinned, and began to push himself into Satsuma. Satsuma clenched his eyes, and other things, tightly, groaning as Suguru eased into him. Then, he began thrusting, in a manner that was strangely in tune with Sayuri's bouncing on his cock.

Satsuma thought he might lose it right then and there.

But because of who he was with, he knew he couldn't even dare not to.

Credits: LJ, Digimon Kink Meme Twisted
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(*fans self*) I loves me some Daimon Sandwich~ mrgreen
[Image: dad_88x15sig.gif]
Well it figures that the leading DAATS girl likes it. (Yes, Miki was the lead girl. She has Black Queen Chessmon) Although I like the other ideas a little more though. .....So where is the LJ kink meme.
(11-24-2008 02:58 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well it figures that the leading DAATS girl likes it. (Yes, Miki was the lead girl. She has Black Queen Chessmon) Although I like the other ideas a little more though. .....So where is the LJ kink meme.

Been a long time, ne? Oh, here's that link inquiry you're curious about:
http://eternalslacker.livejournal.com/56311.html
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Thank you. I'll have to search through all that for a hetero or at least yuri post.
(11-24-2008 02:58 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well it figures that the leading DAATS girl likes it. (Yes, Miki was the lead girl. She has Black Queen Chessmon)

Yep, Miki was the dominant one.

Anyways, speaking of Miki, how about Yoshino X Miki X Megumi.

YMM- Savers Girls All Out Attack!

And how could I oversee that Nanami one for so long?
Although, that Dragon inserting such a large penis THAT deep will for sure cause some injuries.
Yeah. According to a source, over 6 inches is too much.
And he could do that. then maybe one with Sayuri and Nanami too. heh
I'm still hoping for something with at least one guy in it...

Weren't Miki and Megumi like huge fans of Tohma? Enough to sexually assault him possibly?
[Image: signature.png]
Yes. They should do that. Although you have to wonder what Nanami might think of that.
(Possibly sitting right there with a camera in one hand and herself in the other.)