Join our server on Discord

questions about girls
I've heard about it once on this site but I don't know if it's possible. If you shrunk fast enough it might but don't take my word for it.
From personal experience, I can say this: condoms are the DEVIL. They slip off and break with more frequency than their manufacturers would have you believe.

The vagina, like the anus, has a tendany to draw things in. A loose condom could easily get sucked in and could be potentially difficult to retrieve, especially if it bundles up. I can't attest to the ease or difficulty of retrieval, since it's only happened to me once, but I could see it becoming a problem if left unattended to.
Sorry, this may sound pervert...

I read some erotic/lemons. Guys inserted banana (or any soft food) in the vagina, and the girl used the vagina to 'eat' (suck) them into her body. Vagina can suck cock or soft food?

Is this possible? Or just the imagination of the author? :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
It can happen, but it wouldn't go anywhere. Being soft, a banana would probably squish and become difficult to get out. That could end up being very problematic unless attended to. Generally, only things that are relatively firm and unbreakable should be inserted into a vagina/anus unless you want to go fishing around to get them back out again.

Anyway, the vagina is ringed with lots of muscles that are designed, upon orgasm, to bring sperm up into the uterus, eventually doing their job by causing conception in the Fallopian tubes. The muscular action is the same as when you swallow or ejaculate and is called "peristalsis."
... Senjuro keeps on saying all the good stuff.
Yeah. The vagina can do a lot. Like the old story of a woman who shot a ping pong ball out hers. The human body is weird isn't it.
Ohhh! Interesting! To me, Vaginas are like finger prints- they're different every time!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I have nothing to say to that.
*shocked* this is better then the sunday night sex show with sue Johansson(spelling?)

more possibility to learn stuff than the older embarrased people on the phone ^_^

*claps for sen's knowledge of the female anatomy*
You know my mom thinks that woman is pretty dirty.
Now maybe we can get someone in here that actually has one to say something.