Join our server on Discord

questions about girls
But: Isn't the egg that gets fertalized (usually) on the wall of the uterus, not in the tube at the time of fertalization?
Renamon's Army
actually, yes, that is true.
No, that's incorrect. Fertilization most often happens in the Fallopian tube. The zygote itself implants in the wall of the uterus. The egg will not implant if it isn't fertilized. Sometimes, the egg will implant close to or inside to, causing what's called an ectopic pregnancy. If the sperm didn't meet the egg until it was in the uterus, implantation of the zygote would be unlikely, if even possible, and the process of menstruation would flush it out.

Here's the technical jargon that Wikipedia has to offer: "Once the male ejaculates, a large number of sperm cells swim from the upper vagina through the cervix and across the length of the uterus toward the ovum
I can learn a lot more here than in biology class! lol
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Thanks, I learned many new things.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
A vagina is like a flower, beautiful when opened and needs some seeds.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
MISTER BIG T Wrote:A vagina is like a flower, beautiful when opened and needs some seeds.

As much as I'd like to agree with you, Mr. Big T, the only time I really consider a vagina like a flower is whenever I happen to look at a Georgia O'Keeffe painting (damn her and her vagina-flowers, lol, just kidding ^__~)
What's with those? Are they supposed to look like that?
And if it really is a flower then I could make a hummingbird joke.
Oh, something new to put in lemons. thk
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Thx for the info, now I have my sex ed straight. Lol. Anyway, talking about vagina flowers... ever seen The Wall? (Pink Floyd) A scene in there is similar.
Renamon's Army