Join our server on Discord

A thought i had in my head awhile ago....
Awhile back i was at a library looking at info on a painter named Edward Hopper. while scanning throught the pages I came a cross the infamous nighthawk painting and i thought this would cool if someone made a digi spoof of this for the old board's pic,but seeing how we have this nice place i threw that idea away,but for some odd reason i thought i share it.

The pic.......
http://EdwardHopper.info/i/night-hawks.jpg
lol *imagines T.K,Takato,Henry,and Kari in there and Guilmon behind the counter*
LOL!!

If someone did this in photoshop, and it looked decent, I guarantee it would be a banner for the boards!
Togashi Wrote:LOL!!

If someone did this in photoshop, and it looked decent, I guarantee it would be a banner for the boards!

Any Artist that wants a challange,take this one up!
i might if someone gives me the pic because the link isnt working for me. what ever it is it sounds like and interesting idea to spoof off of clasical paintings.

hopefuly someone can find another host for that image before people just pass over this challenge because there is nothing to compair too. anyway, i'll keep looking for another shot at the pic.

Later!

Ryoku
Link's Fixed...