Join our server on Discord

I'm here now. Hi!
I've been a fan of the DaD for awhile, but never got a forum account because my gf (now ex-gf) was always dragging me off for something else.

Now I am here, and planning to stick around for awhile.

I don't know what normally goes in these intro posts.. So I'll just tell you a bit about myself.

I am a girl, eighteen years old. Planning to go to college at some point soon.

I have a boyfriend now (just had our first date tonight.) I find it funny that out of all of the guys out there.. I managed to get one of the few good ones.

I've had bad experiences with guys before, so don't think I said that just because.

I like the digimon show, and most of the work done here on this site. My favorite author is Red Rover. Haven't decided on a favorite artist yet.

I am working on a lemon of my own, but it is going slowly because I am working off of an alternate storyline I wrote a long time ago, and have to rework it as I go.
Well, I shall greet you. Welcome to the DaD, Niyara! I'm Shindou, the 9th member of the SDP, and hope you get to enjoy your time here of such and have fun! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nice to meet you, I'm Crimson and I hope you have lots of fun around here!

Shindou Kurtz Wrote:Well, I shall greet you. Welcome to the DaD, Niyara! I'm Shindou, the 9th member of the SDP, and hope you get to enjoy your time here of such and have fun! ^^

Huh, I'm the 9th member, Kurtz. You're number ten. *shrugs and munches on pie*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hello.Welcome to oblivion.*big bang attacks a demon*Wait,we have a new member?Welcome to the DaD.
hello Niyara, welcome to the forum, Have fun and enjoy your stay here Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hello Niyara welcome to the DaD, hope you enjoy your stay. *ten thousand fists raise saluting Niyara* Another girl huh, looks like we have another candidate to try and overthrow Zaph.
The OCA
WE HAVE YOOSEI TO OVERTHROW ZEPH FROM HER REIGN OF SUPERIOR~

Bah, who cares about the number Crimson, we're loyal members. ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*widens eyes* oh my goodness.. oniisan... I don't want to overthrow anyone from anywhere :shock:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
'Twas a laugh. lol
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*looks around and then at Kurtz*...what's funny?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions