Join our server on Discord

How evil are you?
doesn't surprise me....

Are you evil? If you are how evil are you?

you are totally evil!
poor you. what made you turn out this bad?
I feel sorry for youlets hope that you get nicer during the years. Must be sad to hate everyone and be hated by all, but you can work on it. Maybe you can turn your self around and get nice ;)
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
I'm nice not evil at all...so it says...yes I do have a deeply disturbed self that lasts temporarily due to being hurt by the world so much that I can endure only so much before I go to my room and imagine unspeakable evil deeds to everyone. I almost lost it during 7th grade that was hell!! But everything's better.
HAhaha!I'm in 7th grade. Hell What you do? I accidentally killed a highschooler this year......The court let me off on self-defence..Him and his friends were picking on my friends...and well push turned to shove.....
Well hey it's good that everythin is better.
Well the thing that was good that ever came of it was that it gave me something to write about in my fics of this one show and my own stories. In my own stories i'm basically trying to show how horrible the world is and can become if humanity doesn't shape up here soon. Basically all my characters that are depicted as evil are driven by some past horrific experience that drove them so far. (ignores your killing comment)
I am not a bad person, that dosent mean im not evil..I have thrown a 6 year old off a trampoline before (Into a pool, just so you know the kid was ok) because he was annoying my while i was on my friends trampoline, this dose not make me evil...But it the world of RP's and fantasy, i would picture myself as a Evil person, trying to Achieve world domination.. MWAHAHAHAHAH *Grins evily*

You are crazy evil!
Crazy is cool!, But evil is not so cool >.<
If you work on it will you probably turn out as a nice and funny person to hang out whit ;) I just wonder what made you the crazy person you are ?_? Anyway be nice and maybe you get the chance to meet other crazy people!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join

YAY IM CRAZY.... wait IM NOT CRAZY IM INSANE *cackles like a lunatic* SEE LUNACY!... wait INSANITY! CHEESE!
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan

you arent evil at all!
go you! =) just make sure that none uses you becaus you are so nice. you have to care for your self as well. dont foreget that ;)
keep up beeing nice!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join

i'm realy nice ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
That facial expression and the eye format for the 'You aren't evil at all' pic makes me remember a lot about Zatch Bell. Now THAT's ugly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeah, reminds me of Zatch Bell as well. but i dont think its the same artist.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
That pic is from Fruits Basket.

Yet more useless anime knowledge that I have procured from my sisters.

... lol
Renamon's Army