Join our server on Discord

How evil are you?
Woot! Another nice one!
Renamon's Army
Quote:I'm scared of you, Zeph.

Quote:As you should be. She can be a very scary person.

Quote:Just look at the picture she got!
Hahahahahahaha!! lol Well, if I say what I think, maybe I'm not really evil, but spoiled, capricious, loud, and a bit selfish. My evil is mostly attitude. I'm a sheep in a wolf's skin.
*takes out sickle and puts it under Unknown's and DMX's chin in a split second* But you never heard that from me!
Quote:You forget anime rules. Fear the cute ones.
And you shouldn't be scared of the creepy ones. And you didn't hear that either!
*Jots down "sheep in wolf's skin" into his notebook.*

Oh! I'm not writing anything. What ever gave you that idea?
Renamon's Army
I condemn this quiz on account of its atrocious spelling and grammar. That said...

[Image: 1110032105_revilquiz2.JPG]
you are totally evil!
poor you. what made you turn out this bad?
I feel sorry for youlets hope that you get nicer during the years. Must be sad to hate everyone and be hated by all, but you can work on it. Maybe you can turn your self around and get nice ;)

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

I'm not actually that evil. I just give full voice to every impulse in my head before deciding what course of action to take... So I'm just saner than the average person.
You Are An Average Person Leaning Towards Becoming an "Anti-Evil' Person. You're Trying To Be Useful And A Person People Point To As A Reliable, Confident, Sweet Person.

Hey thats me..I can tell you this thought if being evil forces you to post a picture of Bakura for being evil then I dont wanna be evil
The OCA
It says I'm not evil at all! WOO-HOO!!
Yeah, you're not evil you're just weird. And isn't one of your brothers evil or mean?
Well- a little mean sometimes- yes- but he's not evil! He's wuvable! (In other words, I owe him a debt of gratitude for the dating tips!)
And on any others, those tips might fail.
[Image: 1110032105_revilquiz2.JPG]

you are totally evil!
poor you. what made you turn out this bad?
I feel sorry for youlets hope that you get nicer during the years. Must be sad to hate everyone and be hated by all, but you can work on it. Maybe you can turn your self around and get nice ;)

Nice? In hell!!
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds