Join our server on Discord

more bad news.....
my uncle died sometime ago...i just got the call about fifteen minutes ago...still waiting for further notice....................................
I'm sorry to hear that Fred it is always painful to lose a family member whether or not he was close to you my condolence go out to you
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
We may not know each other too well, but nonetheless, I'm truly sorry for your loss Fred.
People go and come; unfortunately this is not your case, it was not just a person that went but someone dear to you. Hope that he gets peace, sorry for your painful loss, you've got my symphaties.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey fred..

I just got your message about it on MySpace...but it's not letting me send messages so I guess this is the only other place I can reach you at since you're not on MSN...

First of all, *hugs tightly* Sorry for your loss...I really am v_v

Second, I hope that he is laid to rest peacefully and that I give your family my condolences.

v_v
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
thanks, he was my great uncle, he died of a heart attack sometime in the night....

at least he's in a better place though. We're going to miss him, a great guy right to the end.
Condolences.
I don't know you.. but I know how hard it is when you lose a family member.. I'm sorry for your loss
My condolences, I know how it feels to lose family and I'm sorry for your loss.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh, how horrible! I'm sorry....
I wish I had something to tell you, but I know nothing in the world can make people with such a loss feel better. I just hope you're OK.