Join our server on Discord

Joy is...
Causing political anarchy in a small, tropical island country by parachuting out of helicopters with a grenade launcher.
Yes, I just got my hands on Just Cause, and it's almost as if someone took El Mariachi, Desperado, and Once Upon A Time In Mexico, threw it all in a blender, and poured it into a video game.

...Okay, it's not quite THAT good, but if you're into driving really fast cars (or bikes, or dune-buggies, or planes, etc) and blowin' shit up, then I definitely recommend Just Cause for the macho car-chase/gun-fightin' movie-lover in you. :P

I personally enjoyed the addition of the 'Stunt Position' feature. No video game ever has you driving down the highway while standing on the roof of your car. I'd tell you more, but I want people who haven't played to go out and at least rent it themselves. (Play before you pay, folks! :P) Anyways, anyone else get their hands on this game and want to comment?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
I was going to get it but then I heard reviews that were borderline mediocore. They stated while being able to freely browse such a large island was cool, the missions were tiresome and repeated among other negativities. This was read by me in my magazine Game Informer and the site GameSpot.
Sounds like fun.
Renamon's Army