Join our server on Discord

Perfect Soda Theory. (Warning: Soft Drink Experiments)
I've had this theory for several years now, but I have yet to get it right. Perhaps members of the DaD can help in Cali's experimentation.

The theory states that the 'Perfect Soda' can be achieved not by a mix of ingredients, but by a mix of different sodas. The trick is balancing it out so that the stronger of flavors (Ginger Ale, Dr Pepper) have a lesser percentage while the weaker flavors (Cola, Root Beer, Lemon Lime) have a higher one, and they all play with each other, not against.

I usually do this when I have a few bucks burning a hole in my pocket, and nothing better to do. :P I'm weird like that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Come across anything tasty in your experimentations?
When I worked at McDonald's, one of my favorite mixes was half Sprite, one quarter Hi-C orange drink, and one quarter lemonade.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I do that a lot haha my favorite is 1/2 sprite and 1/2 lemonade just like wise haha besides that I haven't found anything to yummy
Veemon's Followers
Ah the best is to just put an equal amount of everything in it.
aguy Wrote:Ah the best is to just put an equal amount of everything in it.

not really. The bite from w/etf Dr. Pepper is made from kills the flavor of everything else. Ginger Ale (particularly Canada Dry) does the same thing, actually
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Dr. P and orange soda at Hardee's is good. Half and half.
Renamon's Army
I like to go with a mix of one quarter Mountain dew, 2 of coke, and one of strawbery kiwi shasta
Here is one for you all that everyone might like orange soda float
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
My personal favorite is Black Gold, which is a mix of 3/4 Coke. with 1/4 Dr. Pepper. It's really quite good.