Join our server on Discord

Only for the smart.
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Well, glad to see that some of my riddles got solved so fast! There are still a few more! The other (funny) answer to the Northpole one is Santa.

Now for yours: I think it goes like this:

Take the chicken across, then go back across to get the fox. When you drop the fox off, get the chicken. Drop the chicken off, and get the corn. Take the corn across to the fox. Come back with nothing, and get the chicken. Take the chicken across.

And bam. You can make a delicious chicken,fox,corn stew, on the other side of the river! Lol.

It actually goes like this take this chicken across then drop it off go back and take the fox with you take the chicken with you back, drop off the chicken and take the corn, drop off the corn and take the chicken with you . And there now the man goes and rapes the chicken fox and corn when hes done :D
Both ways work, but I prefer the stew! lol

I would just like to say thanks to Zeph. This thread sparked a very fun and laughter filled night of riddles at my house last night. Good times. Good times.
Renamon's Army
Oh woops guess i miss read yours :P
A man is to be executed. The executioner has told him he can make one last statement. If the staement is true, he will be drowned. If it is false. He will be hanged. What statement can he make that they would be force to not execute him?

A woman has five children. Half of them are sons, is this possible?
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Both ways work, but I prefer the stew! lol

I would just like to say thanks to Zeph. This thread sparked a very fun and laughter filled night of riddles at my house last night. Good times. Good times.
lol You're welcome. To be honest, I didn't think it'd have any success. The two last times I made games that made people think or create had a few posts and then were abandoned.
If there is an eastern wind, and the plumes of smoke are going west as the time goes by it starts to acid rain in the north and cause smog in the south. What direction are you sitting in to see all 4?

>>;; lets see if you get this one....hehehehe
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Here's one! See if you can get it and why.

I have this super cool hat. However, the wind comes and blows it off my head! A bird catches itt and takes it to its nest, but again, the wind blows and it falls out. A woman finds it and takes it home for her husband, but drops it along the way. Walking home, I find it and pick it up.

Who has the hat?
I do?
Nope, I do! Let's try again.

There's a hat on the ground. A puppy finds it and carries it a little way, then gets distracted, as puppies sometimes do, and drops it, running off. Someone finds it and picks it up. Who has the hat?
I do have the hat
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz