Join our server on Discord

Only for the smart.
I got two easy ones!

Round like the world, shiny and bottomless. What is it?

In the morning it walks on four paws, afternoon on two and finally at night on three. What animal is it?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, I wanna give one.

It is everywhere, but it always remains in the corner. What is it?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That one I gave was a hard one. (I never even got it) It was a hole.

As for DMX's, everyone knows the sphinx riddle :P

The others I dunno.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
It's a Man DMX! That's an easy riddle.
Heres one for you guys:

A father as 11 camels and has three sons and he leave his fist born with half the camels, the second born with 1/4 of the camels , and the last son with one 1/8 of the camels, ho many camel did each son get?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Here's a lame one: what kind of room has no walls?
Yep, Man.

Though I have yet to see the answer to this one:

Quote:Round like the world, shiny and bottomless. What is it?

I'm not so good at riddles, sorry for the unanswered ones :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[1] There is a dead man in the center of an empty intersection. He had with him an unopened parcel. As he neared the center of the road, he knew he was going to die. How did he know he was going to die?

[2] A woman shoot a man.
Then she held him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hung him.
But 5 minutes later the man was still alive.
How can this be?

[3] How can you figure out a building's height with a single barometer?

Oh god. I swear I'm retarded at solving these. I can't even figure out the 'what kind of room has no walls?' one.
Don't worry Epsilon I didn't get the walls on either. Well we can be retarded together.
1: A plane crashes right smack in the middle of the border between the U.S. and Canada. Where do they bury all the survivors?

The Cemetary/Graveyard. Duh.

-Room with no walls? I think I watched that episode of Ducktales before- I'm confident that it's a mushroom.

I Have one-

A dying farmer called his two sons to him whilst he lay on his bed. "I don't know who I should choose to inherit all my land... I tried divide it equally- but it wasn't possible. In the stables, take your horses and race them five laps around the farm. Whoever's horse completes the five laps last will inherit the majority of the land, crops and stock." He rasped. and with that, expired.

The next day, the farmer's two sons got each of their horses ready for the race, but neither moved; knowing that the last to make five laps would inherit the most of the land. An entire day passed and both of them barely moved an inch. What should they do to finish the race?