Join our server on Discord

Only for the smart.
Da WOLFE Wrote:Hehe, hope you don't mind, Zeph-- I've got some :-P

You may have heard them already though....

1: A plane crashes right smack in the middle of the border between the U.S. and Canada. Where do they bury all the survivors?

2: You're driving a bus. The driver starts off empty, but then drive a little bit and pick up four people. The driver drives some more, two people get off and one gets on. A little later, off goes one, on goes seven. Then, four people get off and two get on. After that, nobody gets off and three get on. Next, nobody gets off and one gets on.

What's the name of the bus driver?

3: Tim and Tammy are found lying on the floor, dead. There's no blood, but there is water and broken glass everywhere. How did Tim and Tammy die?

4: A man leaves home jogging. He jogs a little way and turns left. He jogs a little way again and turns left. He jogs some more, turns left, and heads back home. When he gets home, two masked men are waiting for him. Who are the masked men, and why did he leave home jogging?

Good luck!

My teacher did these as warm ups for us :P
Aww #3 was fish. I kept thinking how could a human die from water. The thing i kept thinking of was drinking too much water. Really should have gotten that one.

I know the answer to number four, but I am not going to tell just hint something. Calibremon think sports.

Here is an interesting riddle I heard before.

You can find roads without cars, forests without trees, and cities exist without houses? Whatever can I be?
A map, I would imagine.

Here's one, and rhymy, too!

"As I was going to St. Ives
I met a man with seven wives.
Each wife had seven sacks.
Each sack had seven cats.
Each cat had seven kits.
Kits, cats, sacks, wives;
How many were going to St. Ives?"

EDIT: I just got Wolfey's. The masked men are the catcher and umpire, and he's running because he's playing baseball.
Ya a map. Really the only one i could remember, I quess it was too easy.

For your rhyme could it be only one person since it only specifies one person going there.

I that was what I got for Wolfeys also. So I quess since you also got that then I would imagine that is probably the correct one.
Full of air,
round as a cup;
Yet all the king's horses
can't pull it up.
What is it?

You have a shovel, and are standing in an empty lot. You dig approximately 1 cubic foot of dirt with each stroke, and you maintain an average of 10 strokes a minute. You dig a hole 10 feet by 15 feet by 6 feet. How much dirt is in the hole?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
There's no dirt in the hole.

I dunno about the rhyming one.

Here's one for the meantime: What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
ooh ooh I know this one!

But I've answered enough today. Let somebody else get it :3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Oooh, I never thought so many people would reply/post! Yeah, the first is her mother, and the second a white, polar bear (though nobody explained why).
Let's see...which ones are left unanswered.....?

Quote:Full of air,
round as a cup;
Yet all the king's horses
can't pull it up.
What is it?
Looks like the pediatry's teacher I had last year...full of air, round and so heavy nobody could lift or take, but it can't be....If it wasn't for the 'round as a cup' part that confuses me, I'd say it's the Earth, but....I don't know.

Quote:What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
A sponge?
I thought the earth also, yet it just doensn't seem to be right.
A towel. That was on family guy. And it's the north pole. I said that.