Join our server on Discord

Romantic Old Drunk
By us, he is known as an inspirational filmmaker and storyteller.

To his people, he's just an idealistic, romantic old drunk.

Who am I talking about? I am of course referring to the brilliant Hayao Miyazaki, whose films I have been watching, in order, up until this moment.

I just popped in Howl's Moving Castle, the only story I believe Miyazaki-san did NOT write. There may have been other movies of his whose stories he didn't write, but I'm not aware of it. :P

Which are your favorite Miyazaki movies? I personally like Spirited Away and Naasica And The Valley of The Wind.

I have yet to make a decision on Howl's Moving Castle. This is my first time watching it :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Howl is my favorate. Torotro comes after that, then probably Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke.

Actully, I've just remebered why I hate rating things. I missed out Castle of Caligostro, and now I don't know where to put it.
Castle of Caligostro?

I'm not familiar with that one. What's it about?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Isn't that a lupin movie? I don't know if miyazaki did anything with monkey-sensei.
UnknownH Wrote:Isn't that a lupin movie? I don't know if miyazaki did anything with monkey-sensei.

Exactly. It's the only Lupin film Miyazaki did.
*nudges gently*

Just a reminder that I have no bloody idea what you're on about. ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Monkey-sensei is what they call the guy who made lupin.
Erf ><;

I don't know what Lupin IS (though, by the name, I could probably guess)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Lupin the Third. One of the greatest thieves ever. Wiki it.
All his movies are good. First one I ever watched was Totorro (spelled wrong?) I also love Lupin the third. Now I know some interesting trivia about it.
Renamon's Army