Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales.
- Lumi moves to F8

- Lumi attacks physically! (2DMG)

Growling as she paced forwards, Lumi shifted herself so that she was on the other side of her now newly-acquired target; the Falcon that was already on Soma's back. "Here, ya great lunk!" She shouted, trying to divert attention as she swung her staff towards the Falcon
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Soma takes 1dmg

Soma attack F7.

"Pay back Time!"

HP: 28/30
Shiva moves to F2

Shiva attacks Rocker physically. (2 DMG)

Shiva swirled her staff and grinned as she hits her enemy with it. "take this...you scumbag.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'll survey after the mission since we've reached the 3rd page, or the first 60 posts. One thing though, as I mentioned earlier, don't post useless OOCs such as what AWL posted before (Nothing personal AWL) but because of that, you're using one spot for a post that could be valuable for the Level Up, and if you make me respond to an OOC while I can't update the Battle Field you're also wasting posts. All posts count!

Also, please forgive me for being inavtive for so much, I caught a really bad illness at Tuesday morning and had to remain on bed for about two days and the only thing to do was watch Simpsons episodes on my MP4. Anyhoo! Let's continue!

IC:

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][G][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][S][R][ ][ ][ ][F][L][ ] F
[ ][ ][A][P][ ][ ][O][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][V][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

Plunder takes 5dmg! HP: 12/20. Plunder Targets G4 with Bomb! (8dmg) MP: 1/10 Plunder gets restored by Fire attacks! HP recovers by 4! HP: 16/20.

Falcon takes 4dmg! HP: 11/15. Falcon uses Goblin Punch on Lumi! ..........4dmg!

Rocker takes 1dmg! HP: 14/15. Rocker uses Goblin Punch on Shiva! ..............5dmg!

Gil Targets G4 with Bomb! (8dmg) MP: 4/10. Plunder's HP is restored by 4! (Plunder's HP: 20/20)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soma moves to F6.

Soma raises his sword. "You shouldn't attack ladies you know?" Soma attack Falcon 4dmg.
HP: 3 / 25
MP: 7 / 15

"aagh!! goddamnit! i could use some help here!"

Vook casts Fire Bolt on Rocker (5DMG)

"FIRE BOLT!" Vook said, aiming her staff at Rocker.

HP: 3 / 25
MP: 3 / 15
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Finally figuring what was going on, it had hit Altima jus like that bomb had hit. "It's useless to attack this guy! He'll just keep recovering. Kill the others first, so we can take one of these guys out as a group!" Altima shouted to Vook, as he changed his attention to Rocker, and stabbing him with the spear.

Altima attack Rocker (4 DMG)
HP: 17/25
MP: 7/15

"ahhh..." Shiva almost lost her balance and fell down on the ground but she managed to stand still after the punch. She tightnes the grip on the hilt of her staff as she looks at Vook. "you are not the only one that needs help...." she said and then swirls her staff again before hitting Rocker once more with it.

Shiva attacks Rocker physically. (2 DMG)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
- Lumi takes 4 DMG.

- Lumi uses D-Ability - Holy!

Stumbling back once again as she cursed hardly, the White Mage shivered in pain at the slash, shivering wildly as she brought her staff up once again. "Damnit... I've had enough!" She yelled, her staff suddenly exploding into a complete white haze as a large sphere grew on her fist, swallowing the length of the staff and part of her arm. "Take THIS!" She yelled, slamming the huge sphere and her fist into the Falcon.

LUMI STATS

HP: 13/20
MP: 4/20
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Falcon K.O.!!

Plunder attacks Vook! (4dmg)

Gil uses Bomb (8dmg) on Shiva! MP: 1/10

Rocker takes 9dmg! HP: 5/15. Rocker attacks Shiva! (3dmg)

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][G][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][S][R][ ][ ][O][ ][L][ ] F
[ ][ ][A][P][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][V][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]