Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales.
Uses 3SP and learn Counter

NAME: Soma
CLASS: Warrior
WEAPON: Iron sword
ARMOR: Bronze Armor
A-ABILITY: Battle tech

+First Aid: Cures 25% of the vitality of the user MP cost 2.

+WarCry: Boost attack (+4 ATK, lasts for 3 turns) MP cost 4. Ranged.

A-ABILITY: Items
R-ABILITY: Counter
S-ABILITY: Maintenance (Can't be stolen from)
D-ABILITY: Finisher(Fire)

Stats:

HP: 45.
MP: 10.
Atk: 5 (+2 Iron Sword)
Def: 2 (+2 Bronze Armor)
OOC: Altima you're Level 3 not 2 lol.

IC:

Bewildered, but still strong after hearing the chilling cold voice, the party stood victorious after a rough battle against another group of humans.

-Side Quest-

However, something bothered Lumi. It hadn't been prudent to let Yellow go alone, now with all those monsters free and that being which had so easily taken the soul of a human, the fragile girl was in danger! She convinced her companions to follow her, she was decided to find Yellow and bring her to safety.

And Lumi's fears were confirmed though, as no longer than thirty minutes of search, pale screams of fear alerted everyone. Just west, into the nearest stalactite cave!

It was easy to notice now. The whole cave was a mess, small howls and growls could be heard and Yellow was caught inside a jail made of rocks.

Two Ahrimans swooped down trying to knock Lumi away from advancing any further. There was something further on, but whatever it was, only its presence was clear to human eyes.

A corpse suddenly rose from the floor in front of the ahrimans, like commanded by some unknown force.

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][\][Y] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][\] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][Z][ ][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][H][ ][R][ ][ ][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][L][ ][ ][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

Side Quest Mission 1: Cave-In!

To Win: Free Yellow! [TIP! You got to crush either of the walls! All attacks to them do 2dmg regardless of your Atk. Magic doesn't affect the rock walls.]

Mission Fails if: Lumi Stoned (lol) or K.O'd, Yellow stoned (double lol) or K.O'd.

\: Wall.

HP: 24.

H: Hanger. (Ahriman) [TIP! For those who don't remember, Ahrimans are those eye blobs with wings. They can Stone you, be careful!]

HP: 20.
MP: 20.
Atk: 4.
Def: 2.

R: Rover. (Ahriman)

HP: 20.
MP: 20.
Atk: 4.

Z: Zombie. (Zombie) [TIP! Zombies are poisoned at the beginning of the battle, which means they will die in 8 turns automatically without being attacked. However, undead enemies will resurrect automatically 3 turns after they are K.O.'d UNLESS they are exorcised. Zombies are of the Dark attribute, which means Holy damage pwns them. HEALING also damages them!]

HP: 30.
MP: 15.
Atk: 5.

OOC: Kurtz must be the first one to post Lumi's profile. His character is the main subject of the Side Quest, if she dies, you all lose. Lumi can't move from her place at the beggining, so she'll appear at G5 forcefully. All of the others who will participate please post your profiles as you normally would AND choose your starting point in any of the I-J rows.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lumi
HP: 30
MP: 35
Atk: 2 (+1 with Wooden Staff)
Def: 1 (+1 with Cloth Robes)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva
HP: 40
MP: 40
Atk: 2 (+1 with Staff)
Def: 2 (+1 with Cloth Robes)

Shiva starts in I6
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
HP: 40.
Atk: 4 (+2 with Javelin)
Def: 2 (+2 with Bronze Armor)

Starts at I-5
HP: 45.
Atk: 5 (+2 Iron Sword)
Def: 2 (+2 Bronze Armor)

Soma at I4
OOC: Unfortunately as I've heard AWL won't be taking part in this mission, so as Vook won't appear I assume we can begin. Play your best people!

IC:

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][\][Y] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][\] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][Z][ ][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][H][ ][R][ ][ ][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][L][ ][ ][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][O][A][S][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

Mission Start!

Player's Phase!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lumi moves to H6!

Lumi waits.

"G-guys!" Lumi exclaimed, quickly running back in front of Shiva as she took a fearful glance to Yellow, before the monsters. "Take the concentration and kill the two on the sides first! The Zombie will be easy to kill after that!" She exclaimed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Altima runs to H5

"No prob, Lumi... we got your back." He said, truning his head to Lumi, before facing the Giant eyed bat-things. "Alright, you bastards, come get some..." he spoke cool, his body shivering in anticipation as he drew his spear.
"understood.." Shiva said softly as she was helding her staff tightly.

Shiva moves to H7

Shiva waits
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions