Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales.
How about the people who were in before? Do they send profiles again for you to okay, or are they still OK'd? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
If you want to modify them, or even create new ones, fork the new profile again and I'll re-do the stats.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I'll keep Lumi the same then. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I wanna give it a try to...so can I join as well? n_n;;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fork your profile over, send the PM and we'll talk ;)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm still gonna play... though I won't be available from next friday to.... the saturday or sunday of the week after next...
That's a bit trouble-some, the RP won't start till this Saturday after I come back from College. But don't worry, you can always join later, though the EXP values won't exactly be the same for you if that happens. It'll work out in the end!

Now EVERYONE who's gonna send a Profile, please take in mind, for A-Abilities, I need you to write if it Uses or doesn't Use MP, and the amount, I'll modify it if necessary, AND if it does any damage or heal damage, I also need the exact amount it will. Thank you! Don't modify the Ranges, Ranged Abilities are equal in range for everybody, you decide if you can turn them into Target or not, also!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
New Lesson! DeathBlow Abilities.

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][M][F][ ][ ][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

(This is an example, so only the Enemy's HP and Mar's Atk is shown is displayed now)

M: Mar.

Atk: 5 (+1 with Copper Swallow)

F: Falcon.

HP: 30.

Mar uses Draconis' Wrath on Falcon!

[Here, you can insert an explanation, or the description of what happens when you use a D-Ability, just for the fancy. It doesn't affect EXP]

- Break -

1st Case: When you use a DeathBlow on an enemy whose HP is full, or over half, you do twice as much damage as you normally would do. Meaning your total attack value is doubled [ i.e: 5 (Mar's Atk) +1 (Weapon Attack) x2 (Effect from the Deathblow)= 12 (Total DMG) ]

2nd Case: When you use a DeathBlow on an enemy whose total HP is half or below [i.e: Falcon's HP: 15/30 (Or lower)] the enemy gets automatically slain and becomes a corpse. No matter how strong or weak the monster is, it always dies.

The next cases are for people whose D-Abilities are ELEMENTAL:

3rd Case: When you use a DeathBlow on an enemy whose attribute is the same as your DeathBlow, I apply the 1st Case, and the total DMG is restored to the Enemy's HP. For example, using Draconis' Wrath on a Red Drake would restore 12 HP since the DeathBlow is Fire Elemental.

4th Case: When you use a DeathBlow on an enemy whose attribute is opposite as your Deathblow, I apply the 1st Case, multiplied per 2. This means that, using Draconis' Wrath on a Blue Drake would do a total of 24 DMG since the DeathBlow is Fire Elemental. The formula I use will be: Total Atk Value x4. To say long story short.

THE FOLLOWING CASE APPLIES FOR EVERYBODY.

5th Case: When you use a DeathBlow on an enemy Boss, all the latter cases apply EXCEPT for the 2nd case, Bosses can't be OHKO'd in any way, but they DO have weaknesses.

The twist about DeathBlows is that their range is always 1, and that they can only be used ONCE per battle, so you gotta think how to use them wisely. Also, depending on how you use them, it will mean more or less EXP for you. Remember, this is a Team game!

If you have any questions, please send a PM, thanks.

By the way, this is a rule you'll all need to follow:

- There is a 18 hours limit for posting. If you exceed this limit, I will kill and remove your character for the mission. I won't take any excuses and the maximum length (in extreme cases) I'll extend the period will be to 24 hours. So, if any of you believe you'll have a busy day, then don't take part at the beggining of the mission, it cannot afford to wait for only one person. If you have to forfeit in the middle of a mission, then PM me and we'll talk, but remember, don't wait till 16+ hours to post most of the time, or I'll take it as a very bad joke, and you don't like to see when I'm pissed off.
Don't worry guys, if I kill you in the middle of a mission, you still will be able to appear in the next, but without the same amount of EXP.

So now, people, I'm done with explanations, please, you're all free to post all the Profiles and Stats I gave you! Post 'em and tomorrow after I return from college we'll start the first mission!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Soma
Class: Warrior
Weapon: Iron sword
Armor: Bronze Armor
A-ABILITY: Battle tech

+First Aid: Cures 1/4 of the vitality of the user no MP.

+WarCry: Boost attack (+4 ATK, lasts for 3 turns) MP cost 4. Ranged.

A-ABILITY: Items
R-ABILITY: None
S-ABILITY: Maintenance (Can't be stolen from)
D-ABILITY: Finisher (Fire)

Stats:

HP: 30.
MP: 5.
Atk: 2 (+2 Iron Sword)
Def: 0 (+2 Bronze Armor)
Name: Shiva
Job: Black Mage
Weapon: Staff
Armor: Cloth Robes

A- Ability:

+ Fire: deals fire damage (5 DMG). 4 MP