Join our server on Discord

The casual Alcohol/Cocktail discussion
This is why I take three simple steps to avoid such um... symtoms.

1) Cushion ones self with an ample supply of water beforehand.
2) Try to stick to low percentage or mixed drinks.
3) Pace yourself.

It's not that hard, really. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
And eating pasta beforehand really helps, as well.

Pacing yourself is probably the most important of all these. Unless you're drinking something pace-able, like wine or beer, it can get tricky. If you're drinking something tasty that's easy to chug or doing shots, pacing yourself starts to become someone else's job. Usually the DD's.
1. Jack Daniels
2. Straight Vodka
The OCA
O,o;

You like the hard stuff, huh?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Well I definitly dont like'me weak ^^
The OCA
Then you definitely need to try the AMF. It tastes like the strong stuff (its vodka, gin, tequila, and rum :P) but affects you like the mild stuff.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Had some wine the other night. I shouldn't say some, as much as I should say a lot.

There goes my no alcohol streak. :(
Renamon's Army
Actually some wine is healthy. It's just too much that's the problem.
Well, the plan was for me to get the vodka, because we were going to get one of our buds drunk. One of my other buds from a different town gave away my vodka, so I couldn't get that. So we raided the wine cabinet of the guy's mom, who we were going to crash with that night.

In the process of getting our bud drunk, man and the guy who lived there ended up drinking half a bottle of kahlula and 4 bottles of wine between the two of us, so we all got drunk. I didn't go in planning on drinking, but I ended up anyway.
Renamon's Army
Im with Disturbed on this, the good stuff leads to some crazy nights.