Join our server on Discord

DDR Universe?
I'm just happy DDR is coming to the only console I own at the moment.

My sister stole my Gamecube, and I have never owned a PSAnything.

so... w00t. I'm a Dancin' fool. Or rather, I will be in March. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Guess what my family decided to make me do at Christams? Get a Dance Factory thingy for the PS2 and make me dance to all their favourite songs. Not only was I sweating like hell after about 4 hours of non-stop moving, I was asked to do more. >.<

Although not DDR, comes close.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Erk. Dance Factory.

I heard that as far as the stepfile programming went, it wasn't very good. The rythmn was off or something.

Anyways. March is too far away, and I have no cash left for the purchasing of a Megafunboxwhatever2
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
In fact, I love my copy of Dance Factory. Regarding the pacing, the more dance-y the beat of the song is, the better the steps will match -- just make sure your discs are fairly scratch-free, or it may skip and throw the beat off a bit. I have done over a dozen CDs in it, and only a few of the songs are not a good match. My latest mix is various dance-y stuff (including some disco-ish pieces), and most of the songs match quite well. And are beyond my skill on the hard setting...

If you ever get a copy of Bulldog Mansion's "Happy Birthday to Me" (Korean Rock), that one is insane on the one mix I put it on.

Also, there is already a version of DDR out for XBox, though I'm not sure whether or not that one is in the 360 compatible list...
I use Stepmania and a pad+USB adaptor. It's pretty good, but you have to locate or make the music files yourself.