Join our server on Discord

hello
Hello all.

First of all, Calibremon is a character I created. He is a digimon born of unstable data, and has been... 'tampered' with. If you want to know more about Calibremon, you can either read my lemons when they go up, or you can just ask ^^;

I am an avid message-board RPer, amatuer writer, and digimon fan. (in both the normal and lemony sense :P)

Come talk to me some time, or just PM me. I'm friendly.

Ciao,
Cali
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Welcome to the boards Calibremon!! Glad to see a new face. Happy posting!!! *ten thousand fists rise in a salute to Calibremon*
The OCA
Welcome to the DaD, and enjoy your posting here! ^^ Kyosan here, if you need any help, drop a bell, I'm here... sometimes...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome, Calibremon, it's always nice to meet someone new. Hope you have fun and post lots!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nice sig, gives me shivers.

Welcome to the DaD, if you look to the right you'll see the Liberty Statue posing for photoshop, if you look to your left, you'll see hot babes, and if you look up, *Bucket of acid balancing above Calibremon* Well, don't look up. Oh, and here's your welcome gift *Takes a pair of shorts out of nowhere* Nobody's gona miss 'em.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello,have a good time while you can.
hello Calibremon, welcome to DaD. enjoy your stay here and have loads of fun Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hey, welcome and such. I would say more, but someone has taken my shorts...
Renamon's Army
Heya! Welcome to the board! ^_^ If you're looking for a place to RP, you're in the right spot. Hit up the SDP group if you want to get deeply involved.

Hope you like it here!
Hi welcome to the DaD
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz