Join our server on Discord

Happy Rockin' Birthday!
Happy Birthday to our hard rock listening, gore loving, destruction seeking Disturbed! (January 8th)

FORE! *Knocks a female Weregarurumon towards him*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Happy birth day!

Now, I have this package. Or had this package..

It is on it's way to Lakeville, Minnesota. Check all of the local post offices, I have told them to only mention it if someone who calls themself a certain code name shows up for it.

I poked lots of air holes, so they should be fine, heh heh heh.

Code name is:Disturbed Birthday.
Renamon's Army
*catches the female Weregarurumon* But before I have some fun with her *grabs Kurtz and brings him into a very big, tight bone jarring hug* Thanks man
The OCA
*waves her paws at Disturbed and smiles cutely* happy Birthday Disturby-kun
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'M CHOKING HERE! *bone-breaking noises can be heard* SOMEONE GET THE WRENCH! NO PROBWEM!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*blinks and sees Yoosei* Hold on I'll be right back *drops Kurtz and rushes over to Yoosei and puts her in a big but softer hug*
The OCA
@_@ Yaay... injured... *collapse*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hey I gotta question, if I get a birthday then does all of my characters get a birthday?
The OCA
Unless all your characters are twins, no. But still, if you want to, it can be.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh yeah, that sounds logical :P Anyway *backs up a dumptruck filled with kegs and sprawls them out all over the floor* PARTAY!!!!!!

*gets out of the truck and goes and opens a flood gate and millions upon millions of furries and scalies come running out* Gotta hurry!!!!

*runs back over to all the kegs and stomps the ground making all the kegs fly up then shots them with orbs and the kegs burst making a spampedeing scaly and furry army of hotness*
The OCA