Join our server on Discord

Gol & Misty's RP!
Murrs more making his member start to grow out from pouch.

"Ohh...yeah..i know you do."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She smiles at seeing his member starting to grow as she continues teasing him.

"I think you're liking this too much hun" she says as she chuckles a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He blushed a little as his member grew more from his pouch.

"Its you thats getting me aroused, hun."

He chuckled and licked her cheek.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She also blushed a little at hearing his comment.

"Hmmm" she chuckled. "You're making me blush...stop that.." she said as she continued rubbing around his crotch while watching it become erect.

Soon, she stopped rubbing him and sat up in between his legs and slowly started undoing his pants.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He watched her as she was undoing his pants and looked at the tight shirt she had been wearing in her pajamas. He moved his face to her tight shirt and nuzzles her breats through the shirt.

"Mnh..your so sexy hun."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She blushed a little more at the comment.

"Thank you hun...so are you" She said as she continued undoing his pants and slowly taking them off, returning to his thighs and rubbing them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He murred as his member grew longer from the carressing along his thighs. His paws move up to feel her breasts through her shirt.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Still rubbing his thighs, she lets go of one thigh and unbuttons her shirt, revealing her black lacy bra. She then winks at him.

"Enjoy hun"

She puts her claws back on his thighs, still caressing them, getting closer to his growing member.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He giggled.

"I will."

He said quietly as his member kept growing, almost to full length, he moved his muzzle to her breast and licking slowly along her cleavage that he was looking at, as his tongue went in between her breasts.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Seeing his member almost full length, she gently takes it and starts stroking it, murring at the feeling of his warm, long tongue across my chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA