Join our server on Discord

Gol & Misty's RP!
His tongue swirling inside her hungrily, frenching her pussy and squeezing her butt-cheeks a little harder as his tongue drove deeply into her pussy.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She felt his tongue sweep over her G-Spot every so often, bringing her orgasm closer. She continued scratching behind Gol's ears to encourage him a bit.

"Ohh... hun....."

Her words were drowned out by another moan.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
His tongue felt that her orgasim was coming closer as he kept licking faster inside her. His lips sucking gently on her pussy lips, pressing his tongue at her G-spot. His paws firmly squeezing her butt-cheeks still and slowly moving a finger between her crease and under her tail to tease her tail-hole.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Her orgasm came, giving a loud moan as she held his head in place, her juices flowing down her pussy and to his maw. Her tail swished at him teasing her tail hole while she looked down at him, trying to catch her breath.

"Hun.. that... really hit... the spot.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He gave one last lap at her pussy and looked up at her smiling.

"I surely enjoyed that myself, very much."

He said slowly standing back up and still having his paws on her butt.

"Hmm...its your turn now to clean me isnt it?"

He asked with a small grin.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She lazily looked up and into his eyes with hers half closed, grinning back at him

"Mmm.. I do believe it is hun.."

She put some soap into her claws and lathered it up to start rubbing it all over his chest fur, gently using her claws to massage him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"Nhh.... alright then, off you go."

He said as he left his body open for her to do what she wanted. Letting her wash him.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She washed all around his chest and went around to his back to wash and gently massage it. She went back around to the front of him and knelt down to wash his thighs as his member was directly in front of her face as she licked her lips.

"Does this feel good hun?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"Mmmnh....it does feel good. Please continue hun."

He said murring in delight from her carressing.
The Mod Squad
The OCA