Join our server on Discord

Thanks to all ya EMOs, GOTHs and RAVERs
Still....true rebellion should be done for something really worth, and it's kind of hard to decide what is it. For example, most feminists shave. And why is that? I wore my legs unshaved when I was a teen, and I got fed up with people looking at me like if I was some phenomenon. Strangely, it was the girls who did most. Most guys didn't mind that much, or just chuckled discreetly. So in such cases, it's best to save the rebellion for really important things, like same salary or the same right to have a sexuality besides of reproduction.

Quote:Girl goths and emos aren't that bad sometimes. But they're girls. It's different.
Yeah. As long as they're girls it's OK, right Unknown? Twisted
Mostly because it's a lot easier to be around females then males that are like that. It's very simple. But like on this chart over here *shows chart with gradual slope* At some point,*points to highest point of slope* I just don't care. You bother me.
Well, we don't have a lot of Emos/Goths/Ravers here in the Philippines- but we do have a lot of wanabes! Say- does criminal damage ship stuff overseas? The trenches sound interesting.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers