Join our server on Discord

Thanks to all ya EMOs, GOTHs and RAVERs
Black is slimming and it's popular with the ever growing liking for punk/goth/emo/raver genres. t doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be one to dress like one, it's only apparel. Be a rebel. Shop at Criminal Damage.
I miss the 80s *sniff*

Y'know... that time when punk and grunge actually looked...
>.>
<.<

GOOD. Yes, I said it.

I like black and camoflauge prints; I like mesh. I like silver chains and spikes sticking out of odd places. My favorite place to shop is Hot Topic.

But I'm Not A Punk.

That's an extremely hard point for me to maintain considering my wardrobe constitutes about 80% of the punk 'look'.

The only things missing are body piercings (my flesh still has the same number of holes it started with) and one of those 'shave-half-your-hair-off-and-wax-the-rest-of-it-until-you-can-knock-down-ceiling-fans' hairstyles.

Point is. I wear what I like, and what's comfortable. For instance, if you looked in my closet right now, aside from the digi-pr0n, you'd find nothing but 100% cotton or hemp in there. There isn't a scrap of artifical(sp?) material in my room. EVER. It's uncomfortable.

Also, thanks to my aunt, most of my clothes are 'Fair-Trade, Cruelty-Free' cotton garments now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Quote:Wisemon that "Punk Maifesto" is phenomenal thank you for sharing it with us... It has been saved... Thank you....
Thanks, I found it while trying to write a poem about what I thought it meant to be a punk, and then I realized I couldn't possibly top that essay. My point for this topic is that you're not really rebelling or deciding for yourself if you're just wearing what some faction wears and doing what they do for social acceptance.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
True. But it's pretty hard to be a real "rebel" now. Or during most times.
I like the color black. I think it looks good on me, especially with my new haircut that I got. (not its not spiked or anything, just short) I have had a lot of people tell me I look good in it.
I like emos and girl goths that hang out at a few places I pass by on my way to school... goths add some contrast to the usual boring city picture...
Girl goths and emos aren't that bad sometimes. But they're girls. It's different.
UnknownH Wrote:True. But it's pretty hard to be a real "rebel" now. Or during most times.
Not drinking, not smoking, not consuming drugs is the best way of rebellion. It shows you're not a sheep anybody can carry where they want.
True. It's like that movie about the guy who was frozen and woke up in a world where everyone was dumb. And of course, the minority is the majority. And sometimes that's weird.
UnknownH Wrote:Girl goths and emos aren't that bad sometimes. But they're girls. It's different.

Yeah GothGirls are weird but kind of cute...