Join our server on Discord

Thanks to all ya EMOs, GOTHs and RAVERs
Hey and whats wrong with Black I like Black I wear a Black shirt and a black Tshirt with some red and white but Black is my favorite.
I like black too. I like blue more.
Renamon's Army
Grats vellmont on the companies well turn! Enjoy it and see yah around.... I really want one ...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
cool,i want a trench coat.
I've had enough of this shit. You kids don't know what it means to be real punks. You're all just conforming to this supposed subculture, and you just accept its self-destructive elements. I'll refer you to "A Punk Manifesto."
http://www.badreligion.com/news/essays.php?id=5
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
A) not a punk,im a fuckin IT!...

2....or..B)is it so wrong to like black things that flow within the wind and look Evil?
Quote:A) not a punk,im a fuckin IT!...

2....or..B)is it so wrong to like black things that flow within the wind and look Evil?
Sorry, you're not evil. You don't make enough money to be evil.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Plus if you were evil, you'd be out doing something. And not be here. You're as evil as a lackey or almost an anti-hero. And yeah, the emos do bother me sometimes. But I tend to dislike some groups except for when I can make jokes about them. So I consider emos to be like hippies, vegetarians, and feminists. Some annoying kinds but they aren't all like that. And I always look for jokes about them.
I'm not Punk I wear black because its my favorite color I think it creates a great contrast with white and some other things that I wear, I'm not evil but I am always read to back stab a person if I don't like him. Evil
Wisemon that "Punk Maifesto" is phenomenal thank you for sharing it with us... It has been saved... ;) Thank you....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds