Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
"Hmm...to tell you the truth, its been awhile since I have anyone put anything in there." She said as her paw gently stroked his member and licking her neck and up to his cheek playfully and giving a gentle kiss on his cheek, smiling.

"Ohh...reeally." She said carressing her rump with her claws, giving them gentle squeezes together.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver's blush deepens as Dawn crawls ontop of him he smiles back at her gently, "maybe I can help you with that," the wolf said putting his arms around her near her butt.

"Y-yes..mrrr," Saphire midcloses her eyes feeling her butt squeezed. Aslo she enjoyed the soft breasts on her inner thigh, "your breasts feel nice there too..hrr."
The OCA
"Mmmm....your really know how to please a girl." She said softly, climbing on his lap now with his member touching the crease of her butt and her tail gently carressing his member. "Want to do it fast or slow." She asked carressing his chest and slowly up to his face with paws.

She giggled. "You comfortable there?" She asked, gripping her butt-cheeks tighter in claws, using one claw to playfully carress in between the crease of her butt, rubbing her tail-hole gently with finger.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Lets start slow...I like the feel of your body ontop of mine and your face is so cute I want to look at it as long as I can.." Silver said as his paws gently caress Dawn's tits.

With a soft blush on her face Saphire murs softly with Emerald's claw rubbing her underside. The blue wolfess then looks down taking her gentle paws she starts to caress the dragon's sexy tummy, "you have a cute tummy.."
The OCA
She let out a seductive murr as he carressed her large breasts with his paws. "You like them?" She asked, smiling as she let him feel her breasts.

"Hehe, thank you." She said back and continued to tease at her tail-hole with her finger, till then she held her butt-cheeks apart and gave a gentle lick at her tail-hole.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver nodded, "I do..the white creamy fur against your redish fur looks very good together, its very beautifal," he said closing his maw to her tits and licks her nipple.

Saphire suddenly gasps, "Mmrrrr!" she never experienced a rimming before but just the small lick on her tailhole felt nice. The cute blue wolfess starts softly kissing Emerald's tummy.
The OCA
She murred softly from the lick. "I know, I love the colors of my fur. And for a handsome wolf as yourself, I really like your color too." She said softly carressing his head.

"nhh...." Her tongue kept softly licking against her tail-hole and along the crease, gently pushing her tongue against it more.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Really you think I'm handsome?" Silvers asks caressing Dawn's beautifal breasts pleasingly staring up at her.

Saphire moans softly, "Mmrrrr..." she then licks near and around Emerald's crotch.
The OCA
"Ofcourse I do. You are the sweetest and caring wolf that I have met." She said placing both paws on his cheeks and moving her face to his and presses her lips to his, kissing him and breaking it, sitting up again.

She let out a soft murr as she kept rimming her tail-hole, pushing her tongue inside her. She then pulled her tongue out and moved down and gave a slowly lick along her slit.
The Mod Squad
The OCA