Join our server on Discord

Sonic lemons?
Yes there is some forced male on male sex in it although I felt it was critical to make the story work out the way it did. If you still want to read it though, can you give me an e-mail address to send it to?
Quote:Lol. Thanks for the unwanted picture in my head.

I have a rather disturbing PICTURE for you then that I found flying around the net! I personally couldn't stop laughing.

And about the story.... Uhh... As long as the only M+M rape is Shadow on tails, I'd be fine with it. Any M+M with Knuckles, sonic, or Eggman = all too unrealistic, even in that universe.
In that case maybe we should forget the whole thing entirely.
Hmm, do you have shadow, like, do EVERYONE?

I'm sorta getting to terms with it. I guess I can put up with a lot of it, just not any humans in the mix... unless it's M+F.
Well I can tell you that there's no human on human anything in this story. Can you give me an e-mail address or something so I can send it to you?
Okay, I'll just HOPE Eggman ain't sexually involved :p.

Daneasaur@msn.com
This is actually rather entertaining. It's firmly written and doesn't jump about too bady, plus you got the characters pretty much on the button.

The only qualm I have is that in the normal Sega Sonic universe, him and all his friends are on Earth, not Mobius, that's a place from the archie universe and has a much less violent nature then sonic's real roots.

Still, nice job.
And my only comment about the archie series is that it's a furry soap opera.
Also all the confusing plot lines make me not want to try to read it a lot.