Join our server on Discord

Human and digimon? is there such love?
Well I am about to find out. I'm a human wondering in the world of digimon...ever since I went to bed last night I found myself stuck here in the digital world so I have been a loner ever since I was 13...I'm 18 now.

If you think about it. I kinda have a thing for digimon now...rather...the renamon's I see everywhere...but still...I love digimon equally so I tend to wonder in on their territory...which is like, everywhere. (is it me or is this sounding like a journal log?) Anyway I hope I find alot of digi friends. Give me a Pm if you want to be more than just friends. I'm straight btw.
Greetings, Kirma, and welcome to the DaD, Digiartist's Domain! I am Kyosan, or Shindou, whichever name you want to call me, and I'll be here if you need someone to talk to or such. I hope you enjoy you're time here, and enjoy posting as much as some of us here! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shinduo is a nice name thanks I'll keep that in mind friend.
Welcome to the DaD!! *ten thousand fist salute to Kirma Hirul* Happy posting!!
The OCA
Heya, welcome to the insanity...I mean welcome to the DaD! Hope you have lots of fun around here!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the DaD, i'm sure you will make plenty of friends.
Renamon's Army
Hello,now that you're here you shall never escape.
Hello Kirma. welcome to DaD. enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hey wow, we haven't had a real new person in a few weeks. Welcome to the board! Hope you like it here! ^_^
Welcome, welcome, as Senjuro took what I was going to say, so I'm left just saying this.