Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
The wolfess sat there for a moment before she realized what she said then she quickly grew quiet. Placing a paw over her maw not believing what she had just said "I'm really sorry Kiva...I shouldnt have said that." her ears lowered slightly sitting there.
The OCA
Kiva giggles softly and looks at Emmy. "it's ok... I am a girl too so it was nothing that bad... and don't feel embarrassed either... no need for that" she reaches out her paw and gently rubs Emmy's ears while smiling cutely at her
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy's ears slowly rise back up smiling cutely at her with tail wagging "You're my guest here and..I shouldnt be talking about those things."
The OCA
Kiva giggles and closes her muzzle to near Emmy's cheek and plants a soft kiss there. "like I said.. it's ok... no worries.. I am not offended nor mad nor upset.. plus that just slipped out your mouth.. it was just a little incident"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A blush appeared on the wolfess's face as she felt the kiss on her cheek. Emmy thought softly for a moment licking her lips before looking at Kiva "Kiva...?"
The OCA
Kiva smiled cutely at her. "awww you look so cute with a blush crossing your cheeks" she giggles softly and cutely. "yes?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy blushed even deeper before openning her mouth "Would you hold it against me if I say you were extremely cute?"
The OCA
Kiva blushes deeply and smiles "....you...you really think I am that cutie?" she asks sweetly while swishing her tail from one side to another
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy scoots a little closer smiling cutely "That is why I kissed you in the elevator..I thought you were so cute I just started kissing you."
The OCA
Kiva keeps blushing and starts to swish her tail faster and happily. "and you know.. I have to admit... I really loved that kiss.. it felt so good actually.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions