Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy quietly walked down a shortways down the hallway and stopped at her door "This is my room." she said softly. The wolfess pushed her key in and openned the door "You can come in if you like." she said in a sweet tone.
The OCA
Kiva smiles while blushing lightly. "it will be an honour to come inside" she giggles cutely and steps inside Emmy's apartment. her tail instinctively swishing around in a seductive way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy watched the silver fox walk in and seeing her tail she started thinking of naughty things then quickly snapped out of it and walked in closing the door "So..umm Kiva was it?" she said walking into the room behind her "What is your favorite thing to do when you're bored?"
The OCA
Kiva looks around for a few seconds before looking back at Emmy and smiling cutely at her. "well usually I just go out, you know.. walking around the park or the beach.. while listening to good music" she giggles softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy's ears twitched "Music? What kind of music?" The green furred wolf walked over to the big comfy sofa and sat down "I'm..very much into music myself."
The OCA
Kiva ears perked up and she kept smiling. "well I am more into techno and heavy metal... simply superb" she giggles softly and glances at Emmy. "and what about you? what kinda of music do you listen to?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy grinned turnning around in the sofa with her paws on the back her legs on the seat swishing her tail "I'm into the hard stuff...hard rock and metal." she giggled slightly in her position.
The OCA
Kiva smiles and walks to near the sofa and ends up sitting near Emmy. "well I like hard rock and metal too... but still heavy metal is more my kind of music" she giggles and pokes her tongue out cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy watched Kiva walk and sit near her she blushed softly putting on her cutest smile "Yes I like all that stuff." she giggled sitting down "One time I had my music on so loud that the bass caused my boobies to shake all over the place."
The OCA
Kiva blushes deep, just by imagining Emmy's breasts shaking. she slapped herself on her own mind. "..what are you thinking Kiva.. since when are you so naughty?". she dwell on her mind for a while before after a while letting out a soft giggle
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions