Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy smiled cutely and shook her head "Nope, I'm afraid I had nothing planned for today." she blinked for a moment and tilted her head cutely "How..about you?"
The OCA
Kiva smiles and shakes her head softly. "nope I have nothing plan either" she then places her paw on her own chin and rubs it softly. "perhaps we can try and find something for us to do together, what do you think?" she giggles cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy's ears twitch softly and smiles cutely "I think thats a great idea." The wolfess got up picking up her plate as well as Kiva's and walked over to placed them in the wash tub that the employees take time to time. Emmy walked back over and giggled "We'll have a lovely time together, I just know it."
The OCA
Kiva smiles and stands up while smiling cutely. "indeed I'm sure of that too...and thank you so much for taking my plate along with yours... that was very sweet of you"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy gave a nod "Gotta be extra polite to someone so cutie." she gave a soft giggle and walked to Kiva "Shall we go?" she smiled cutely her tail swished happily, sometimes brushing against Kiva's own tail.
The OCA
Kiva couldn't help but blush and wag her tail around happily. "yes we shall... but...errr... to where should we go now?" she smiles nervously and rubs the back of her own head gently
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We could go back to my room if you like." Emmy closed one eye and smiled very cutely. "We can listen to music and stuff...I have a big screen tv in my room"
The OCA
Kiva giggles softly and closes one eye while smiling cutely. "well I have to admit that I like the idea...so lead the way to your room" she winks softly at her
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy blushed softly at the wink as she walked out of the breakfast lobby to the hallway where the elevators. She pressed the up button on it and the doors swished open "After you cute." she giggled.
The OCA
Kiva follows Emmy, her tail wagging around happily as she smiles cutely. "well thank you.." she blushes lightly and quickly steps inside the elevator and glances in a cute way towards Emmy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions