Join our server on Discord

Poll: A couple where the girl is taller than the guy.....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other (please tell in a post)
5.88%
1 5.88%
It doesn't really matter. As long as there's love....
82.35%
14 82.35%
OK as long as there's not a big difference (no more than 10 cms/ 4 inches)
0%
0 0%
Ok as long as there's a small difference (less than 5 cms/ 2 inches)
0%
0 0%
Sucks. I mean it.
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I love you, my little armrest!
Though women are supposedly shorter than guys in most cases, it seems there are an awful lot of couples where the girl looks over the guy's head. How do you like that?
What I think? I am thinking.....
It's not that bad. Some people are fine together. No matter what height.
Argh- I haven't seen, nor will I ever find myself to do that :P

But it'd be nice to be hugged tightly if my face was level with her chest. I'd feel... protected?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm more perturbed by huge age differences, especially when money is involved.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I'm more perturbed by huge age differences, especially when money is involved.

Huge age differences, money aside, generally raise more eyebrows than anything else.

I'm only 5'6" or so. Finding a girl my height or shorter that I'd be interested in would take forever, so why waste time looking at a physical aspect that doesn't really affect how I'm attracted to the person? My girlfriend is about 5'9" or 5'10" and we get a long just fine. She gets in close for pictures so the height discrepancy is less apparent, just because we joke about it sometimes, but I don't think it's a big deal.

One of her friends, however, won't consider dating a guy shorter than her because she's about 6'1". I can understand that. The unfortunate side effect of this syndrome is that she thinks that any guy taller than her is automatically attractive, despite (often copious) evidence to the contrary.
I don't care which way really.... that isn't any of the problems I would have.

My parents are rather interesting though. Although my Dad is taller, when they sit down, he seems to be a few inches shorter. It's pretty funny.
I agree with Wisemon, if it is a Anna Nicole Smith thing goin on then that is just creepy but size doesn't matter for me and as long as they like eachother for who they are and not what they have I don't see a problem
Veemon's Followers
So you see, Height doesn't mean anything. Now isn't that good.
Well, not to us, it would seem.
I agree with pretty much everyone on this one so far. It doesn't matter what height you are at...it's the love that matters. All the guys I've dated were at least 5'9'' which made it harder for me since I'm so short >_< lol. Anyways...I don't really see anything wrong being with a guy that is shorter than me. Hell, I'm short enough the easy it is...so I don't think there would be a problem finding a guy that's taller than me... <_< >_> The tallest guy is like 6'3'' hehe I'm like 5'3''
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA