Join our server on Discord

Christmas gift to the DaD from a friend!
Hehe, no problem guys. I just hope that when he reads this he finally starts posting again. He has more than 20 posts if I'm not wrong and he'll have internet throughout the whole holidays, so maybe I can teach him how to RP so he joins us, I'll definately force him to post his art!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, whoever he is, he is a good artist ^^ I'd love to see more of his drawings and see him possibly in the RP's!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Even though the pic is mostly for males, I give you the best wishes from General Madariaga, Buenos Aires, Argentina; to you too, the beauties of the DaD: Zeph, Misty and Yoosei (Matt Ishida).
Er....ah......I guess......thanks <.< :roll: :o :? :x
Actually, I always like seeing good art, even if it's for guys. But this one...well, it's the thought that counts.

I got my Christmas pic anyway, it's Leo from Lunar 2:
[Image: xelloss-01.jpg]

Why did s/he have to draw him with pants, dammit?! Well, I'll just remove his pants, give him some mouth candy and then, to the Wild West! Go, horsey!!!!
*comes back to reality* Ahem....You ask what does this have to do with Christmas? Well, here.
[Image: SO00187_.jpg]
Put them together and it's a Christmas pic!
(That reminds me of a Secret of Mana scene....
Dwarf in the show tent: The world only Rabiteman! Take one Rabite, one man, and it's Rabiteman!! Hey, pipe down!)