Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
Ashley loosened the hug"Sorry."
Gus shook his head and smiled at her "Its okay, it was worth it." he then returned the hug.
The OCA
Ashley smiled and hugged,but not as tight as before.

Alan took out his mp3 and started listening to it.
Gus murred softly as he felt Ashely's softl fur "You have the softest fur."
The OCA
"Thankyou."Ashley said after hearing what he said.

Alan started moving his mouth,but not making a sound Somebody wake me from this nightmare
OOC: O.O

Disturbed and Amaterasu, STOP YOUR POSTING RIGHT NOW. You have posted for an entire two pages worth or more of posts, and you have totally ignored the post flood limit.

I shall also be dealing two RPG warnings to you two. The post flood limit was the golden rule, and you broke it at least 6, or even 12 times.

Refrain from posting till everyone else is back.

IC:

Kyo blushed deeply, before giving out a soft moan - her tongue on the head of his member felt like.... like wildfire. "Ohhh g-god.... Alexia... nhhhh..."

White gave an even louder moan when Olvin started thrusting harder, and she then also started to buck her hips faster - feeling an orgasm coming on slowly, but steadily. "Nnhhhhh!! K-keep going..!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: :shock: You weren't waiting for me... were you...? Oww, I hope not... I hate keeping people waiting...

And just so that we all remember... :P

I Wrote:Name: Rellen
Type: JeRelmon (Avenger - Data)
Description: Like Renamon but a midnight blue colour. Eyes are crystal white.
Weapon: Moonlight Guardian (sword in pic FTW)
Attacks: Enchantment (ups defense/speed/attack on target by 15%), Calibre (launches energy wake with sword), Saviour (target gets moderate healing)

Note: Pics on page 1 :P

IC:

Olvin gasped as he thrusted as hard as he could "I-aaaahh!"

Meanwhile... Rellen was jumping across the rooftops, searching for her partner. "He's here... I can feel it..." She mumbled to herself happily.