Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
Well, I think this idea struck me while conversing with my Imouto-san and Disturbed.... but before I begin, this is the list of people who can possibly join this RPG.

-------------------------------------
Crimson Fox
DragonMasterX (Bullocks... don't expect him to join anytime soon, guys.)
Shindou Kyosan
Shadowknight
Disturbed
Matt Ishida
Lonely Werewolf
Gol/Goliath
Marine (If he wants)
The Grim Pokepimp
-------------------------------------

If you're not on that list, tough noogies. XP

This RPG is based on Final Fantasy 7. Now, for those who don't know it... shame, it's a good game. But, we will use OUR MAIN CHARACTERS only for this. So for example, no side-characters like 'Erika', 'Lurea', 'Ebon', 'Emmy', 'Steve', 'Monica', 'Zorro', 'Yuki' (Sorry Yoosi-chan...) I only want the main characters that we use.

-------------------------------------------------
RULES!
-------------------------------------------------

1. EVERYONE starts in Midgar. No matter what weapon and what character you represent, but you can be in different sections, I guarantee you that.

2. No people can have two of the same weapons.

3. Use your own weapons (Confront me FIRST! I will not allow you into the RPG if you don't.) or the START weapons from FF7. If a person has chosen one chain of weapons, you CANNOT have a weapon from the same chain, no matter what!

4. NO GODMODDING. There is only one character who can do that. By the way. The Masamune is RESERVED for Matt Ishida. No-one else uses it! The Sephy-person has the exception to the 3rd rule.

5. NO POWERPLAYING. If you are found to do Rule 4, or Rule 5, you will immediately get an RPG warning. Sorry if this sounds strict, but the 4th rule was used by a member involuntarily before and I won't let it happen again here.

6. Post flood limit - I will limit it down to 6 between two users, and 12 between three and 18 between 4. If you are found to break this, like with Rule 4 or 5, you will get a warning!

7. Sephiroth is off-limits to ANYONE to play.

8. You cannot join two characters at the same time. You can also only control two characters at the max in this RPG.

9. No superstrong characters in your stats! You only have 800 points, so use them wisely.

10. If anyone wants to take Reno, Rude, or any of the other side character's parts, say so in your first post.

11. You're characters start off as level 6.

12. To LEVEL UP, a member's character must win 25 battles from level 6 to 50, and 50 from 50 to 99. Your character does NOT get a point if the battle ends and the character is dead/fainted/break'd.

NEW RED RULE:
If a member controls two or more characters, he/she must wait till BOTH ENDS are posted until he can post again.

If anyone posts with only one character and not two (This is excluded in case of static'd, but nonetheless), he would get a mark out of 5. If he gets 5, it's a warning.

------------------------------
HOW MATERIA WORKS
------------------------------

Ah, now this is the smart bit. Think to yourself and properly give yourself reasonable slot amounts. Of course, you can make your own materia, but don't make them TOO powerful! ^^

You must also name how many battles it will take before your custom made materia levels up (If it does)

------------------
STATS
------------------

In the beginning, you will have 800 points to put into whatever. Now, BE SENSIBLE. So, you would have to put points in:

Strength:

Agility:

Vitality:

Magery:

Willpower:

Speed:

HP:

MP:

-------------------------
PROFILES
-------------------------

Name:
Race:
Equipment: (Like Armour, Weapons...)
Appearance:
Materia: (List any and all materia, including own made ones up. But, for new made up ones, explain what they do here, PLEASE.)
Limit Breaks: (List your first one here)

And now for my character.

Name: Kurtz Erixon
Race: Railemon (Or better yet, Western Dragon)
Equipment: Buster Sword, Iron Bangle.
Appearance: 1m 94cm tall green-and-white scaled dragon with spiky short red hair and violet eyes. He has a red scar down his right eye, and his muscles are nicely built and quite large
Materia:

Cosmos (Causes a small black ball to hit a target. Non-Elemental, causes only around 400 damage.) (Levels up every 60 battles)
Thunder1

Limit Break: Chop Suey (Slashes an enemy ten times and deals damage to the foe equal to Kurtz's health x2 at the time)

Strength: 20
Agility: 30
Vitality: 30
Magery: 20
Willpower: 20
Speed: 20
HP: 320
MP: 240

Works good enough, I got 800 points used.

--------------------------------
Points I'd Like To Make Before (Some Mentioned Again)
--------------------------------

To achieve getting off a limit break, you must be hit eight times.
To get a new limit break (From Levels 1 to 3) You must beat 80 enemies in a row.
Like in FF7. If you want to change Limit Break level, you can. But you can only use those level limit breaks, and any limit bar you had will be dropped down to 0 again.
Don't give your characters ANY weapons higher then the first starting ones.
If anyone wants to take Reno, Rude, or any of the other side character's parts, say so in your first post.
To LEVEL UP, a member's character must win 25 battles from level 6 to 50, and 50 from 50 to 99. Your character does NOT get a point if the battle ends and the character is dead/fainted/break'd.
If you need help on equipment, use:

http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/f..._armor.php
That for Armour,

http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/f...sories.php
That for Accessories,

http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/f...ateria.php
That for Materia.

http://www.ffhybrid.net/ff7/ff7_enemy_skills.php
This for Enemy Skills if you ever use the Enemy Skill command materia.

http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=22905&rid=21758
Sorry about this. Here's for the monsters, so that I don't always have to type up the monster list. X3

http://www.ffhybrid.net/ff7/ff7_weapons.php
And here for weapons.

RIGHT! I think I got it all! Let's ago!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Saphire
Race: Blue Wolfess
Equipment: Guard, Titan Bangle.
Appearance: 1m 56cm tall blue and white furred wolf with blue shoulder length hair and crystal sapphire like eyes. She has a very cute slender body with a very puffy tail with a white tip. Wears: http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?s...witem=6415

Materia:

Restore (Heals party member for around 200-300 hit points.) (Levels up every 60 battles)
Cure

Ice (Causes Ice Damage on an enemy causing 300-400 damage)

Limit Break: Healing Wind (Heals all party members for around 500-600 hit points)

Strength: 10
Agility: 20
Vitality: 30
Magery: 50
Willpower: 40
Speed: 20
HP: 230
MP: 400

OOC: :3 Yay
The OCA
Name: Yoosei
Race: Anthro Fox
Equipment: Masamune (Masamune gets additional slot every ten levels and start if off with none), Iron Bangle
Appearance: 1m 71 cm tall purple two tails anthro fox, with long dark blue hair tied up into a ponytail and her eyes are crystal blue. She wears black shorts, white t-shirt and black fingerless gloves.
Materia:

Ice (Causes Ice Damage on an enemy causing 300-400 damage)

Limit Breaks:

Beat Rush (Attacks one opponent using a combo of punches)

Strength: 50
Agility: 40
Vitality: 50
Magery: 40
Willpower: 30
Speed: 30
HP: 360
MP: 200
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Gol
Race: Anthro Wolf
Equipment: Buster Sword, Iron Bangle
Apperance: 2m 1cm all, dark grey fur, medium long tail, black short hair, green-emerald eyes, long-pants, tucked into boots, black sleeveless shirt, and black gloves.

Materia:

Restore (heals 200-300 hp to any target)

Limit Breaks:

Cross-slash (slashes enemy 3 times and inflicts 400-550 damage total to target, and has little chance of paralyze effect.)

Strength: 30
Agility: 25
Vitality 25
Magery: 15
Willpower: 35
HP: 550
MP: 90

OOC: I KNEW someone would have done this! ^^
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol/Goliath Wrote:Equipment: Crystal Sword, Mythril Armlet

For starters, my character has already the buster sword. And that's not a start weapon, the Crystal Sword is a further sword. Looks like someone didn't notice that rule all too well ;P.

EDIT: *cough* You have to be the one who doesn't notice. Mythril Blade is still not a start weapon. And my character still has the Buster Sword, which means no-one else should have anything higher then it but him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OCC: okay, making it a little weaker now, CHANGED! better?

EDIT2: Right....my bad then. Starting weapon is Buster Sword until further into story.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Hmm... my most oft-used character is either Jeth or Kiran... Kiran it is! ^.^

Name - Kiran
Age - 19
Gender - Male
Race - Anthro Fox (:P)
Equipment - Pain Claws (weapon FTW)
Appearance - We all know what a Renamon looks like. Just recolor one red and you have Kiran! ^_^
Materia - Nightmare (causes darkness, confuse and deals around 250 damage, level up in 80 battles), Fire (1), Medicine (heals only 25 HP but has no MP cost... if that's acceptable :P, levels up in 30 battles)
Limit Breaks - Fury (gives entire party haste and beserk. slow and silence on enemy party)

Stats:
50 - Strength
50 - Agility
30 - Vitality
25 - Magery
45 - Willpower
75 - Speed
450 - HP
75 - MP

EDIT: *looks down at next post* :shock:

EDIT2: ^_^
Shindou Kyosan Wrote:Crimson Fox
DragonMasterX (Bullocks... don't expect him to join anytime soon, guys.)
Shindou Kyosan
Disturbed
Matt Ishida
Lonely Werewolf
Gol/Goliath
Marine (If he wants)
The Grim Pokepimp

Are you serious? I can't join? Please say this is just a cruel joke or a mistake.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (Continue for 14382793629 pages) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Replaced. Shadow, you can take DMX's place. He doesn't want to join. Come on aboard!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Crimson Fox
Race: Anthro Fire Fox
Level: 6
Equipment: Quicksilver, Iron Bangle
Appearance: A mysterious fox man with deep red fur and jet black hair, who stands at about 191 cm. Crimson wears a black suit with red cape over his medium build most of the time.
Materia: Fire1: (Causes about 400 points of Fire Damage to an enemy)
Thunder1: (Causes about 400 points of Thunder Damage to an enemy)
Limit Breaks: Level 1: Galian Beast: Crimson transforms into an anthro Behemoth (purple horned wolf-like beast) for the duration of the battle, who has increased HP and agility as he tears enemies asunder with Berserk Dance (Normal Attack) and Beast Flare (Fire Attack to all enemies)

Stats:
Strength: 40
Agility: 35
Vitality: 35
Magery: 45
Willpower: 35
HP: 330/330
MP: 250/250

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm also controlling Tseng and Reno of the Turks.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions