Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
"W-wait, Crimson." The blue wolfess turned and said before he left the household.

"Saph..please stay away from the Turks, theres no telling what they might do to you." The mother said glancing down at Saphire

"B-but Mom!" she turned her look back at her mother "I..want to learn more about...Cetras...I dont know anything about them." she said softly "I must go after them, see what they know."

"S-saphire..please dont, they may hurt you." ther mother said worryingly

Saphire slowly broke the hug from her mother "I..have to go mom, dont worry, I'll be fine if I go with Crimson" she said quickly turning running out of the house.

"I should have told her sooner." the mother sighed deeply and placed her paws on her face.

< Outside Saphire's House >

Saphire quickly came out of the door just intime to see the Shinra helicopter fly away then glanced down to see Crimson glancing up at them. The blue wolfess quickly ran over to the marksman's side looking up at him "Crimson, can you take me with you?"
The OCA
"Meh, can't you guys do anything." Kurtz cursed loudly, as he put his spare claw on his sword, before throwing a small orb of darkness - which drained all his MP - towards one of the guards. When it struck, it caused a good 331 damage, and the same guard that had been hit now thrice slowly glowed red, before vanishing.

But that didn't mean it was safe. The two guards out of the now remaining three stepped forward quickly and fired at Kurtz. He was able to avoid one of them, but the second caught him for a hefty 54. "Blast..."

OOC:

Kurtz HP: [266/320]
Kurtz MP: [0/240]
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The black wolf growled at the comment "Sorry mister magic user, magic aint my strong point" he aimed his gunarm at one of the remaining guards and fired a birst meaning a critical hit for 163 damage.

The remaining guard used a Grenade back on Disturbed causing 39 damage.

HP: 401
MP: 150
The OCA
Yoosei turns her face to Kurtz only to growl loud as she then quickly turns her attention to the remaining guard.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After a couple minutes, he finally made it to the level he wanted and came out, first running into 3 of Shinra's guards, two of them more advanced then the other one.

"Ahh, a little warm up till I reach the top."

Gol went first and went toward one of the guards and slashed him dealing 89 damage. Another guard took step forward and threw a grenade hitting him and doing 30 damage to Gol.

[HP: 500/560]
[MP: 90/90]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Crimson blinked before discovering Saphire had followed him out, a sigh leaving his muzzle before asking, "Saphire, are you aware that if you were to follow me that you would be in great danger even with my protection." He looked into the lupine's eyes, those blue pools reflecting a strong determination within. A chuckle left the fox however before he continued with, "But I suppose this whole city is dangerous...very well, I'll take you, but we'll need to find some clues about getting to the top, I have a score to settle with someone up there... I'm sure he could answer some questions for you as well, even as twisted as this man is." He began walking towards the Sector 5 town, his mind pondering where they could possibly find passage to the well guarded corporation. Hojo...soon, you'll answer for your sins as well...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The blue wolfess nodded "And I want to learn about who I am, who...Cetra are." closely followed Crimson out of Sector 5 and into the street that leads to the slums villa that populates outside of where her house was. She then saw the string of shops that "If its going to be dangerous, should we stock up on items?" she suggested looking on Crimson.
The OCA
The fox nodded before heading towards a weapons shop. "Well, since we did get some money from that fight..."

He headed for what looked like the remains of a bus, a stand outside showing an array of rusted and cheap looking armaments. "Hmmm...perhaps new materia and some potions would be a better option."

The shop owner to their right perked up at that declaration, calling the fox over. "Materia, I've got just what you new need! Just got in a new shipment of Fire, Ice, Thunder, and yep, even Cure!"

"Money certainly makes people enthusiatic..." groaned Crimson before decided to purchase a Restore Materia, using some money from his share from the previous fights as well as from his personal funds.

OOC: Restore Materia equipped! Remaining gil: 250

"Not the best materia, but curing is always handy. I guess all we need is some antidotes. Do you know of a good medicine store around here, Saphire?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire gave a quick nod "Yeah its over here." the blue wolfess walked into the Item Shop with had a sliding door on it.

< Item Shop >

The blue wolfess walked in quietly and was quickly greeted by the shop keeper.

"Buy something or get out!" the shot keeper said who had his back turned and saw Saphire and his face expression softened "Oh, I'm sorry miss. Been a lot of swindlers around my shop." he rubbed the back of his head "What can I get ya, I'll even throw in a discount since I get to finally see a pretty face." he smiled softly.

The wolfess blushed softly and giggled as she purchased 25x Potions and 10 phoenix downs for 375 gil "Thank you!" she said sweetly as she walked out of the Item Shop now stocked with fresh items. She walked up to Crimson and gave a cute smile "I got us some potions and pheonix downs, the shope keeper even gave me a discount" she gave a soft giggle "I think we're ready to start searching for a way up to the top."
The OCA
Kiran observed, and said nothing... but that couldn't stop him thinking. What a pair of busy-bodies... Can't they sit still for a moment? He scratched the metal of the roof he was perched on with his claws.