Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
Saphire gave a soft smile "Yeah you can say I have a nack for making things grow well." she said softly comming up to her house. Then all of a sudden she heard voices within her house "Who.." she slowly crept to the window and peared in "Its...them again.." she quickly looked back at Crimons "Crimson..are these guys the ones you're talking about." she said looking back in seeing a guys in blue suits one with long black hair and another with red spikey hair carrying some sort of stick or wand.
The OCA
Crimson's eyes widen whilst he peered inside the home, seeing a woman backed into a corner by the two Turks. "No doubt they are the Turks...it appears their tactics haven't changed." Not wasting a moment, his kicked the door open, forcing the lock free as the two Turks turned their attention to him. The black haired man grunted upon seeing the fox and then the wolf behind him.

"Miss Saphire, we've been looking for you." The black haired man stepped forward, his eyes reflecting a good amount of contempt for the red caped fur. "Who the hell are you?"

"A former Turk...I wish to pay a visit to our "great" president...and yourself?"

Tseng chuckled at the request before giving his reply. "A current Turk...I wish for Miss Saphire's help in finding the Promised Land..."

"Humph, a fairy tale..." retorted Crimson before pulling out his revolver, aimed for the Turk's head. "...and you never did answer..."

"Oh yes, my answer...former Turk or not...the President is too busy to see scum like you." Using speed obviously enhanced by materia, Tseng shoved Crimson to the wall before smiling at Saphire. "Well, another day then, Miss Saphire..." The squad leader looked to Reno before making an order. "Let's go Reno, we have more important things to do."

Reno smirked as he left the home, giving a sly grin towards Saphire before saying, "Stay beautiful, hottie." Arrogance would be one way to put it before he walked off behind his superior.

Crimson groaned before getting up, taking no real damage from the rush other than his vision being blurred for a moment. He was more concerned about Saphire, knowing full well what the Turks could and would do. "Saphire, are you injured?" Out of the corner of his eye, he also saw another woman who was now rising from the corner of the room, the one the Turks had been confronting. "...Your mother?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The blue wolfess's eyes grew to grapefruits and she quickly moved over to her mother and hugged her tightly "MOM!!!" she said as she hugged her mother tightly "Did they hurt you!?" she asked looking up at her.

Saphires mother shook her head slowly "N-no they didnt Saph." she said hugging her dearly.

"What were they here for mom? What did they want?" She then remembered back when she was little the two same men had come to talk to her mother and the phrase 'Pomised Land' came up before as well as 'Cetra' "Was it that...P-Promised Land thing again?" she asked softly.

"Saphy." Her mother said softly sitting down at the table with her and took a deep breath "Saphire I...I am not you're real mother." she winced slightly.

The blue wolfess just looked at her in awe now. She new their fur was different, but she never gave it a thought that she wasnt her mother. So many questions she wanted to ask but she didnt know where to start. Then Saphire openned her mouth "Mom..?"

"Saphire the reason they keep comming here is, because they need a Cetra to help them find the Promised land." The mother looked up into Saphire's eyes softly "Saphire you are a Cetra."

Again the blue wolfess was speechless, she had heard stories about the Cetra but she never thought they were true. "A...Cetra..?"
The OCA
Dalin sat in Lady Sorentine's office. Her pictures stood proud on the desktop, displaying her with the family of the Chapel, even a picture of Sapphire on the corner edge. The secret winery box she kept inside her desk was now open, a decanter missing from the top shelf. A solemn breeze came through the busted stainedglass window and glazed upon his cheeks, rousing the fine facial hairs, and left as it came. Stilled flower scents wafted from her bedroom.

"How?" He asked himself. "How did they know I was adopted?"

For a couple years Dalin had learned of his adoption. Lady Sorentine and Hermit Arnold told him during the night of his eighteenth birthday, armed with the papers, and Dalin's reserve of Gil for himself. They were the only ones who knew of the baby floating down the Aqueduct in a wicker basket. But did anyone else know?

"Were they old Clergy?" Dalin asked. "But why would they kill Lady Sorentine?" Alot of questions. He could think of these because he was the only man in the Chapel that could defend himself. "To kill a defensless woman."

He unstoppered the decanter and drank. Fragrant whiskey, a product of the Colmer Nectar growing in the garden, which he gave her for a birthday once. Dalin thought she drank all of it. But tasting the flavor gave him a bitter pang in his heart.

"Now what do I do..." He muttered. As he went to stopper the decanter, something clicked. His head panned towards the source, near the floor, next to the desk. To his wonder, the safe door slid open. He left his chair and opened it.

A letter greeted him. The Prayerer picked it up:

Dear Dalin,

If you're reading this, then I am truly dead.

Dalin recoiled in shock.

The safe is enchanted, only to open when my life has expired in this world. Hermit Arnold and Prior Garren also have these, and just like mine, they are for you to open and no one else.

"Why me?"

You are adopted. Your birth parents had left you with little inside that wicker basket, but a year later we started recieving packages from them, from both your father and mother. They urged us not to give them too you until... Until your destiny caught up with you.

Dalin scritched his head. "Destiny?"

You are to protect the Cetra, Dalin.

The statement took its own paragraph. "Protect?"

It's difficult to explain on paper. Your parents were protectors as well, but I fear they sent you here to protect another. For years this other Cetra remained a complete mystery, driving Hermit Arnold into fits one time too many. Until the day I met her by accident. She was sitting on the fountain looking at the seeded garden boxes. I was dusting off the statues when the dust made her sneeze into the flower bed. I thought nothing of it at first, but when I came back after morning services, the said box was brimming with flowers.

"She can't be talking about who-I-think-she-is." Dalin said.

They were after her, Dalin. They wanted her. If my death means saving both your lives then let Salomon smile. You must go now my little boy, and find out this Cetra. Protect her at all costs.

Dalin drowned the last of the whiskey. "Lady Sorentine..."

We thought of some practical things for this journey, and puit them in my safe. Hermit Anorld's holds the gift from your mother, Prior Garren holds your father's. I am sorry for not telling you Dalin. You seemed so happy living as a Prayerer.

The last of the letter was crumpled, but Dalin didn't read it. Tears slickered down his face. He placed the letter on the desk and bent to retrieve his 'practical things', which forced him to mumble in shame. Two potions, food rations, water canteens, and two hundred gil sat on her desk. Too much to waste on him.

Sorentine had spoken about how Salomon failed to save his brother from deah. He was so distraught that his spirit lingered in his brave warriors and gave them doubt, and they lost a major battle for some mountain top. It reminded him of this moment.

Before the past could be embellished, Dalin rifled the other two safes in both Hermit Arnold's and Prior Garren's room. Arnold's safe held a single amulet. Garren's contained a coal-colored, wide-brimmed hat and a black storm coat with a high collar. A simple note on the hat:

These belonged to me when I started my destiny. They helped me on many occations as they will with yours.

Curious, Dalin draped the coat over his robe and placed the hat on his head. It came snug against his forehead, leveling off at the eyebrow, hiding half-his face in a deep shadow. He looked... Mysterious. Must be what his father had on him when he started Witch Hunting.

He placed his mother's amulet around his neck.

*Items Gained: 200 gil, One potion, Beef Jerky, Bottled Water, and an Amulet of the Countess Lost (Prevents Instant K.O.)*

Ensuring the last of whatever gifts meant for him, Dalin decided to give his foster parents a forever good-bye. He placed them upon the altar on the pulpit, finding Prior Garren cut down by bullet holes, and dribbling lantern Kerosene on them. He dribbled it on the pews, the walls, the doors, and the thick carpet.

When the can was empty, he simply grabbed another and took it into the vestibule where the flowers sat. Before they too would be drowned, the Prayerer collected any seedlings he found among them. He placed them in a satchel on his belt. Then the second can was emptied.

Standing outside, he locked the doors. Then, tasting Kerosene on his lips, he struck a match on a flint. It roared to life. Intense heat speckeled his cheeks. He threw it on a Kerosene puddle and a fireball of flame raced across into the door.

Soon he watched the Chapel burn.

"There's nothing for me here, not anymore." He whsipered. "Farewell Lady Sorentine."

He fished a paper inside his robe pocket and pulled it out. Sapphire's address was hastily scirbbled with an oil crayon. "Destiny then."
Kurtz, taking a small glance at Disturbed and Yoosei, sighed deeply, before slowly walking in through the elevator doors. Almost immediately, the smell of rotting Shinra polish met his nose, and he cursed loudly while covering his nose with his sleeve, before resting back on one of the walls of the elevator. "Whatever...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With a smirk on the black wolf's mug he slammed his paw into the button with a down arrow and the elevator activated. The doors closed quickly and the elevator started to decend.

< Bottom of Reactor 5 >

"Bottom floor, Shinra, robots, and a reactor thats about to be blown sky high!" Disturbed chuckled to himself as the elevator door swooshed open and he stepped out of the elevator only to be met by a 4 man squad of Shinra soldiers "Outta ma way fools!!" he torted. Quickly blasting a guard with a round of his gunarm causing 81 damage "Shit these guys are a tad tougher." he said as the soldier was still standing.

The guard stepped forward and shot Yoosei for 25 damage.
The OCA
Current status:
[335/360] HP
[188/200] MP

Yoosei when being hit by the Shinra Guard, she growled loudly and immediately holds her sword by the hilt with her left hand.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiran scratched his ear absently "She either went that way... or that way..." He mused. He blinked and cursed, ducking down into an alley. What the fuck!? Those are TURKS! He waited a couple of seconds for Reno and his superior to move on before edging out to watch them. ... this can't be good. He looked the way they came and, after squinting, recognized Sapphire. Ah, there's the girl... and that guy... and... hm? Who's that one?
The wolf finally made his way to make it to Reactor.
"Alright, now...to get to the top."

He sighed and took the stealthy way which was the stairs, he ran up every step until he would reach level 50.
"This is probably the best way i suppose...cant go through Shinra's troops alone."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Crimson's eyes widened at the word "Cetra", having read the legends as a child though he could hardly believe he was looking upon one now. If only Lurea was...no, she's gone now...I have more important things to do. The fox put away his revolver before going over to the mother and daughter. "I suppose it all makes sense now...why they've been as persistent as you've said..." Even whilst he eyes gazed upon the serenity of this place, he knew the reach of the Shinra was never far. "I'm going to go after those two and try to find my way to the top...I can't allow them to hurt anyone else. Goodbye Saphire...and please stay safe."

His red cape ruffled once he walked outside the home and began to pursue the Turks, hoping to find their secret way to the top. His green eyes burned when he saw them take off in a Shinra MK-3 Helicopter, a machine still in development when the events of Shinra Manor took place. A growl left his muzzle, Crimson knowing all he could do was watch them get away to the top of the plate. "Cowards..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions