Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
Shadow had just about given up on his search through the area, gathering information was difficult when no one would even come near him. He was readying to leave the sector when a man stopped him at the entrance.

"Well, don't you look fancy. You with the Shinra?" The man asked, grinning under the brim of an old and tattered black cowboy hat.

Shadow said nothing as he stepped to the side and moved forward towards the exit.

"Now wait just a minute," the large man place his hand onto his shoulder, his hand alone as large as Shadow's head, "You're not just planning on up and leaving like that are ya? Like I said you look like a fancy dresser. Bet you got a bit o' gil on ya dontcha?"

Shadow looked once at the man's arm and then forward again, "Only three people I talk to, people who have a job for me, people that have information I need, and the last one," within the blink of an eye Shadow had slid out of the man's grasp and a few feet back, the long black blade of his sword pointed at the man's neck, "are people I kill. I assume since you attempted to rob me you couldn't afford my services. So either you have some helpful information, or I have a new sharpening tool for my blade. Which is it?"

"Y-yeah, I know plenty. What do ya need." The man said quickly, nearly wetting himself at the sight of the large blade.

"Avalanche." Shadow said, "Got a tip that they were in this sector. Anything strange happen around here?"

"N-no, honestly,"

"Then you are of no use to me." Shadow tightened the grip on his blade.

"WAIT! WAIT! I think I know something." The man said quickly as Shadow paused, "Th-that bar, the seventh heaven, I-I see people going in, a small group, really often, but they don't come out. I've been in there before and it's not a big place, don't know where they all could be staying when in there."

Shadow pulled back his sword and slid it back into it's sheath, "Sketchy at best, but it'll do." Shadow said as he turned and walked back into the town.

"Hey wait, ain't ya gonna give me a tip or something?" the man asked.

"Yeah," Shadow put his hand on the hilt of his sword and drew it out at incredible speeds and re-sheathed it just as fast, "Don't try my patience." he said as he continued walking.

The man stood there, shaking a bit when suddenly his hat split in two straight down the center and fell to the ground, "A-ahhhh!!!" he turned and quickly ran out of the town towards somewhere safer.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

A growl left his muzzle upon seeing Saphire being struck by the vile creature, his paw already extended and glowing.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The blue wolfess gave a short sigh of relief as the potion did its work healing her back up. She gave a short nod to the crimson fox "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you." she put a paw to her muzzle with a soft expression on her face "What is your name? If I may ask." she asked politely giving a soft smile.
The OCA
A slight grin grew on the fox's muzzle before he answered, "My name...Crimson..." He put away his revolver against before taking point towards Section 5 again, while keeping an eye on Saphire. "Are you coming?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire gave a soft blush "Nice to meet you Crimson." she gave a short bow before walking ahead 'Yes, my house is just up ahead." she said entering Sector 5.

As they stepped through Sector 5's entrance they could see all the lushious trees and colorfull flowers growing everywhere. The bright sunshine like light lighting the entire area. "That is my house." she said turning back to Crimson and pointing to the two story house with the white fence in the front.
The OCA
OOC: ...

IC:

Kiran growled at the thief and threw him off "How would you like this!" He spat at the thief and used Nightmare, dealing 260 damage as well as inflicting darkness and confuse.
[330/450] HP
[67/75] MP

Thief
[30/290] HP
[0/0] MP
[Darkness, Confuse] Stat Efx
The closest man to Dalin was one of the rifle toting Guards, the one shorter than the others, and the same man limped his iron sight to his visored face. He pulled the trigger. Barrel smoke bloomed out from the barrel, disfiguring his shape in acrid heat expansion.

Dalin gasped. Pain lanced through his abdomen, 20 damage, and phased through the adrenaline coarsing through his thin veins. But it didn't stop the prayerer, or the hammer gripped in both palms. Two strides and he came upon them.

Dalin pooled his strength into the hang of the War Hammer, and swung. Armored plastic shattered. A muffled sound grunted among the tearing of skin and sinew, the grinding snap of bone. The Guard flew backwards, his face dented inwards.

The other Guard pushed the suit away, screaming: "Get down! Get down!"

Dalin shook away the fresh ichor splattered across his face. He turned to rush the second guard. The man stood between him and the suit, fussing his rifle. Seeing an oppurtunity, Dalin charged forward and caught his heel with the edge of the hammer, plunging the head through armor and rib on his fall down, sweetly cracking rigid bone.

It dislodged, slick with ichor.

Something punched Dalin's chest, staggering him back a step. Another and he took over 40 damage. He looked towards the suit. The man let the barrel smoke clear before adjusting it to his head.

"Another step and I shoot."

Dalin felt the throb against his chest. A semi-deep dent was all he could find. "Is that all you got?"

"This doesn't concern you Orphan." The suit said. "Your Lady died because she failed to deliver and the Hermit because he was in the way."

Dalin spat alien ichor from his mouth. "If you've come for restituition, I'm afraid you waster your life."

The man stiffined. "Wasted?" In a brief moment the suit seemed to shatter. "I'll show you wasted!"

Like marathon runners, Dalin sprinted as the pistol expunged bullets, but the shots went wide, zwimming past his ear. He crossed the distance in another step. His hammer began to glow.

"Wasted life, be sure to seek worth, for I am a Son of Salomon, and this is his fist!"

In a bold yellow flash, the head of his War Hammer uppercut into the black abdomen of the suit. The impact flew beyond the man, sending a ragged corpse through the stained glass window gaurding over Lady Sorentine's body. It dissapeared from Dalin's sight.

"It's done."

*Battle Won :: 6 XP gained, One potion, One Materia Potion*
Thief uses Mug but misses.
[30/290] HP
[0/0] MP
[Darkness, Confuse] Stat Efx

Kiran counterattacks, critical hit 130.
[330/450] HP
[67/75] MP

*end of battle lol, 2 Exp, 1 AP, 22 Gil*

"Piece of shit..." Kiran muttered. He smelt the air and, catching Sapphire's scent, began walking into Sector 5.
OOC: *sigh*

IC:

He went on, only making it in Sector 4 and patted his bag of Gil, seeing after the long hours of walking and encountering enemies. He was started to think to himself.

"damn...i dont think i want to encounter anymore foes who are trying to kill me."

He stopped with arms crossed and growled.

"Damn Shinra, their troops attacking me and thinking im some other suspect that they are lookin for. I'm tired of them..."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
OOC: Sorry about the delay, my internet's been acting very glitchy lately, so much for my modem being repaired.

IC:

His green eyes observed and took in the peaceful scene of Saphire's home, a sea of flowers nearly encompassing the area, save for a path leading to the two story house. "Hmmm...it's lovely..." uttered Crimson before following Saphire across the sunlit area, a complete converse of the dim slums consuming the rest of lower Midgar. "I'm surprised to see flowers growing here, even with the light. You must be quite the miracle worker."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions