Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
"Black...hmmm, they used to be blue." The fox blinked before he realized he thought out loud, the gunman shaking his head before replying, "Men in suits...that sounds about right anyways." Crimson sighed a little at the fact the Turks had interest in Saphire. "I'm looking one of them...if you don't mind my company, I would like to wait for them to show up." His green eyes looked again to the plate with disgust, knowing full well what was right above it. I must find Sephiroth and him...I must atone for my sin...Lurea...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire blinked softly "You're looking for one of them?" she then nodded "Okay, well I'm going to go back to my house to tell my mom that I got to the chapel safely." she said as she started walking back towards her house back towards Sector 5 where her house was.
The OCA
Kiran tried to follow the blue wolfess with his eyes as she left and almost fell "Wow... nice..." He muttered, climbing up onto the roof. He looked down at her and grinned "Oohhh... she's so..." He chuckled faintly "Follow? Why not..." He nodded to himself and sneaked along the roof, keeping the girl in sight.

OOC: :P
Kiran - Twisted
Stef - lol You never change...
Yoosei suddenly blushes lightly; it was a barely noticeable blush, when hearing Kurtz
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dalin leaned against the fountain base. There was one bell before morning sermons began, enough time to relish the garden himself, breathing in the unguent. Pertannical perfume fogged their neighboring plants and their neighbors, almost choked the water vapor from the fountain. They had bloomed early in the season. Dalin could tell from how Pertannicals color themselves: white petals in infancy, then red in adulthood. A box of white with red chicken pox.

"Dalin..." A throated voice began. "Dalin snap out of it." It struggled to form moisture in his words, like parched wind carrying sand.

The Prayerer turned to Hermit Arnold. "What Arnold?"

The balding man of eighty-one, with a clean patch of bald skin massed against liver spots, staggered into the room. His spateful eyes studied the flowers. His arms were covered from the grey robes of his stature, and he clutched a short cane in one hand. He struggled and leaned onto the fountain base.

"You weren't in your chambers this morning." Arnold said.

"I woke early with the Aquifer."

The Hermit exercised his mouth as if practicing the movements. "You didn't hear the men enter?"

"Men?"

Hermit Arnold Fishter began to gasp. "The-the gaurds. The man in the suit." His crutch fell away from him and he threatened to fall into the fountain.

Dalin rushed to his miser. "Gaurds? Here--" As the Prayerer slid to hoist the brittle elder up, his hands slicked across the small of the robe. It was wet, sticking. "Arnold?"

The Hermit's face paled far worse than in winters. "Save Lady." He sucked air. "Save Lady Sorentine."

To Dalin's suprise, Arnold went limp and slid out of his hands, dunking under the fountain water. When his eyes followed him, two nickle shaped dents, wet-red, appeared in the old man's spine. The fountain water turned black.

The prayer staggered back. He clasped his hands over his eyes, forgetting they were sticky. Copper flooded his nose, mixed with the Pertannicals, confused to determine the aroma. His hands streaked the stickiness on his face. It felt hot, boiling, tightening the bloodvessles.

It was blood.

Dazed, Dalin fell onto the floor. He whipped his head in different directions, to throw the sticking off, with ill effort. A noise cut through his breathing. He stopped, listened. Another noise, hard and firm, coming deep inside the Diaries.

He stood and untied his War Hammer. Skirting around the floating cadaver Arnold, eyes concious to the flowers, Dalin forced into the hallway leading to the Diaries, where Lady Sorentine slept. When he arrived at her antechamber room, the doorframe was bent, a perfect bullethole in the lock.

He pushed them open.

Sorentine's antechamber remained untouched. Her desk was neat, chair tucked under. The safe beside it reamined closed. The normalcy upset him. He twined the Hammer's shaft in his hand.

"Leave this place at once!" Dalin recognized Lady Sorentine's voice. It muffled through the door into her sleeping quarters. "There's nothing here you want."

A gunshot thundered through the oaken doors.

Daline roared. His feet left the carpet and landed before them, wrapping the only free hand around the knob then twisting it open, and forced himself inside. What greeted him churned his breathing.

Two Guards shouted in suprise and stood at the base of Sorentine's bed. Another man, bathed in colors of the stained glass window, turned to face Dalin. He clutched a small pistol in a gloved hand. Beside him, slightly elevated from her clutch of feather pillows, slacked Lady Sorentine, rose faced with a nickle sized hole in her forehead.

"What in the name of Salomon?!"

The color bathed man was hiding behind black sunglasses, his face aqualine and rigid. "Another one? The orphan?"

Dalin's grip tightened on the Hammer's handle. "Afraid so."

The Guards drew their weapons. "I thought you would've run like those Clergy, but I guess your not afraid of dying."

"Far from it."

Dalin shouted Lord-God Salomon's name and charged.

OOC: Battle Commencement next post.
Crimson felt a meager grin creep across his muzzle before he let out a quick, "Appreciated..." The gunman took point through the slums leading towards Sector 5, feeling like he was getting a little closer to his goal. His senses remained sharp however, his eyes widening with a bit of fury as he cried out, "Saphire, prepare yourself!"

A quartet of thieves appeared on the sense, perhaps mutated by the pools of Mako waste which leaked from Reactor #5. Now more monster than man, their greed knew no bounds as they approached. Crimson had no sympathy for these yellow skinned creatures, his paws glowing before one was torched with a well placed Fire1 spell for 376 damage points, the Thief falling to the ground dead as a burning corpse. The other three still approached however, knowing no fear whilst they prepared to attack.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz continued to walk, even though the other two had stopped, and slowly made his way into the reactor slowly, before glancing at the side panel near one of the doors. He grinned - these were the panels that he had been briefed about by the others, but, as he went to touch it - the door slid open, and a girl with short brown hair and a bandana looked at all three.

"You coming, or not?"

Kurtz cursed - he was right, there were other members there too. "Alright! Let's just get this thing high into the sky already!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed grinned as he saw the brown haired girl "Good work." he said quickly placing his free paw on her head and rubbing it a bit "We'll take it from here, the rest of you guys get out of here." he gave a dark grin "this place is gonna go sky high." he stated then ran towards the elevator door and stepped in "Come on get your spiky hair !#$ in here right now!" he torted.

The brown haired girl nodded an ran for the exit leaving Kurtz, Yoosei, and Disturbed to their job.

< Sector 5 >

The blue wolfess have a short gasp and gripped her Guard Staff preparing to defend herself. Right after Crimson's fire attack one of the thieves ran up to her and used Mug causing 26 damage and stealing one potion. "Hey!" Saphire gave a soft growl lifting her staff up which began to glow and casts Ice1 on the same thef who mugged her causing 332 damage killing him instantly, incasing him in ice. The blue wolfess got her potion back.
The OCA
Kiran stopped to watch the fight. He folded his arms and chuckled quietly "She's strong too..." As he was watching, another one of the thieves approached him from behind, he didn't notice; too busy staring at Sapphire and imagining all sorts of unholy things. He felt a hand on his shoulder, a push and-"AAAAAAHH!!!" He fell off the roof with the thief on his back, trying to get at his possessions.

*Yay! Battle! lol*

Kiran takes 120 damage from the fall.
[330/450] HP
[75/75] MP
Yoosei looked at the black wolf and slaps her own forehead softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions