Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
He went down into the slums in Midgar until he was stopped by two Shinra Units, both aimmed their rifle at him suddenly.
"Its him!" One of them said.

"?!" Gol stood there confused.

"Open Fire!"

Gol drew his sword and held his stance in front of the two. The first guard took first attack and shot at Gol dealing 20 damage.

[ HP:530/550 ]
[ MP:90/90 ]

He ready his attack and darted at the guard slashing him doing 73 damage, as the guard went red for second and soon vanished killing him.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Dalin smiled. He stood and watched Saphire float along the flowers, dropping water like the Goddess Neptune. A sprinkle in one direction, turn, stipple an adjacent box filled with Perrenia Tulips. She seemed to dance without hesitation.

A Hermit had inquired about how she entered the Chapel's vestibule, which the doors should be locked until morning sermon, and why no one shoo's her back outside. The Lady avoided him. The Perishoners that cleaned the pews avoided him. The Clergy, skulked within their rooms, avoided him like the flu. And when the Hermit had asked Dalin, the Prayerer smiled.

"The locks are as old as the doors, the doors as old as their frames, the frames older than the mortar keeping the bricks from falling; they simply unlock themselves." He had replied. "I'll see a locksmith to tighten their springs."

But Dalin still unlocked them by hand. Every morning water would fill his Aquifer and rouse him from slumber two full bells before anyone else, typically before sunlight cusped the stained glass windows, gathered his keys from his desk drawer and snuck from his quarters, which was closest to the Vestibule. He unlocked the main doors. He made sure the water canteen was filled for Saphire's benefit, so she might not wander any further.

The Prayerer still watched her. "I'm glad you like it Saphire. Maybe I could show you the Aquifer Garden I built upstairs in the rafters, all the seedlings here came from it. But you should scoot before Hermit Arnold dsicovers your furry tail." He ushered her towards the doors. "I'll keep you company if need be."
Saphire continued to water the flowers for a few seconds before the water was gone from the water tin then she looked up at him "Okay, Dalin." she said softly walking back over to the fountain and placed the water tin at the edge then smiled up at him "I dont know why the Hermit would be angry with me though, I only come in to water the plants and enjoy the peace in-between these chapel walls."

The blue wolfess said as she motioned back to the inner chapel where a hole up in the rafters that let a bit of sunlight in "I dont see why it would be a problem." her ears twitched slightly "but if you insist I'll go." she softly stepped through the door "Oh and I can take care of myself Dalin, but thank you." Saphire stepped out into the street and sighed softly then blinked of what she saw off in the distant "That man is being attacked."

The blue wolfess hurred down the stone path out to the street and ran towards the red caped man being attacked by dogs. Saphire immediately raised her staff and a soft light emitted from the tip of her staff and casted Ice1 on one of the remaining dogs causing 213 damage killing it instantly.
The OCA
Crimson blinked at the lupine's sudden attack, the second wolf silently falling to the ground dead, it's body completely frozen by the ice. The fox nodded before firing a bullet into the final monster's skull, 75 damage points being dealt before the canine cried a farewell whine.

OOC: *victory music plays, lol* 60 gil earned! 1 AP and 1 EXP earned each!

A small smile crept across the gunman's muzzle before he withdrew his revolver, stepping closer to the mage who had given him a hand. "Thank you for the help..." His green eyes observed Saphire's lovely face and azure fur, before he asked, "Might I have your name?" Whilst he waited for an answer, a stray thought entered his mind, Hmmm, she must be the one the drifter spoke of, what might the Turks want with such innocence?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The blue wolfess's ears twitched slightly hearing what she saw now a crimson furred fox standing in front of him. A soft blush appeared on her face "M-My name is...Saphire." she said shyly then blinked "Oh..you took damage didnt you?" she rose her Guard Stick and another soft light appeared and casts Cure1 onto the crimson fox healing himn
The OCA
Yoosei slapped her forehead at the black wolf
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We still have to cross to the others.... Whatever their names are." Kurtz cursed back at the black wolf's yelling, before turning to Yoosei and nodding. "Yeah... let's go... and keep up with the good swordplay, Yoosi-chan." Smiling happily, he quickly slid the sword back onto the two metal little clips on his coat, before starting to run after the wolf. "Get back here!~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The bulky black wolf came into a room with sliding doors "Hey this is the entrance!!" he yelled before noticing the two Shinra guards at the opposite ends of the door. He growled under his teeth and stomped aiming his gunarm at one of the guards "Get the #$%@ outta ma face!!"

One of the guards took the preemptive strike and shot him for 19 damage.

Disturbed returned the attack shooting the same guard with 74 damage. The guard turned red and faded as he died.
The OCA
Crimson let out a relieved sigh once the magic did it's work, his wounds completely healed. "Again, thank you...Saphire." The red caped fox kept that slight smile before he started to walking towards the church. "I hate to ask, but tell me, is it true that the Turks have been around here?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As soon as Crimson heard the word 'Turks' she remembered a few years back when a couple men in black suits came to her house one day. Saphire was only a pup back then as she listened to the conversaition from the top of the stairs. She remembers one of the men talking to her mother about the 'Cetra' and wanting to experiment with them for something called the 'Lifestream' that they said would give them an unlimited supply of energy.

The blue wolfess gave a deep sigh looking up at the crimson stranger and nodded "Yes they have." she said as she walked got beside him "th-they..come to my house sometimes..the men in black suits correct?"
The OCA