Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
OOC: damn...not on for a day or so and im way behind now. ugh...

IC:

At the train station, Gol had exited the train last after all the passengers came off. He walked out with arms crossed and examined the place as his ears perked around. His sword rested on the back of the strap the was along his chest.
"Not much has changed, guess i'll just go for a stroll until i find a place to get some food."

He pulled off the small baggy on his belt and checked how much Gil he had. He only counted up 50 Gil. He sighed.
"Damn...i need some Gil...hopefully this will get me somethin."

He put the baggy, stapped back onto his belt and continued on further into Midgar.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kiran grinned, his imagination creating a girls voice for him to listen to... wait... it's different... He blinked and looked down but he could not see the wolfess... she was hidden by another rafter. He shrugged and resumed meditating, thinking nothing of it.
Shadow's eyes darted around the small area that passed for a village, seeing random people staring at him. What a dump. Can't believe a terrorist group would actually work out of this place. He walked farther into the town, not paying attention as a few people scattered away from him, he was used to it. He looked at one large building with a fancy, at least compared with the rest of the shabby town, sign hanging above the doorway, Seventh heaven huh? Any place with decent food and drink in this dump probably would pass for heaven. Although the place looked closed at the moment he'd remember to check it out later, till then he'd have to see what he could find out from the villagers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson put away the charm, but not before the blue shine had caught the attention of a scruffy looking drifter who began to approach. "Well, I'll be, I haven't something of that quality in 30 years."

The fox turned to the bearded hobo and made his purpose clear. "Interesting. Tell me, might there be a way up to the top."

The vagabond only chortled at his mission, the filthy looking human surprised by that request. "Sonny, they just don't let any fella through, especially the goth kids like you."

"Goth?" asked the fox, unsure what the man was speaking of, his thirty years of being frozen in time making him sketchy on current events and trends."Eh, not exactly the brightest bulb. Well no matter. If you really want to get to the top, you might want to go to the church that way, one of them Turks is always going there to try and kidnap that lovely flower lady. Poor youngin', he'll never get her that way."

Crimson had stopped when he heard the word Turk however, that one word of the past bringing that same fury back to his eyes, the green eyes starting to turn a bit red. A few moments later, the gunman calmed himself before walking away in the direction of the church.

The hobo was needless to say a little offended at the fox's sudden exit, shouting out, "What, no gil, not even a thank you!"

A quick toss from Crimson's paw was the only response, a few gold colored coins striking the ground in front of the vagabond, the homeless man diving for his tip.

Not wasting any time, he strode down the squalid looking roadway which led towards Sector 4, the church starting to come into view. This had better not be a false lead... Before Crimson could continue his thoughts, a few monsters decided to drop in, their greenish bodies as malformed as the world around them. "Hmph, practice..."

The three lupine beasts were a tad faster than Crimson, each dealing 10 damage, a grunt leaving the fox before he answered back with a 78 damage bullet to the alpha wolf's head. The monster whined before dropping to the ground dead. His pack mates were clearly not pleased as they all began the second round, the remaining pair growling with a beastly rage.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gol stopped and was looking upon a small pub, thinking perhaps he could just get a drink and move on. He made his way into the entrance of the pub and walked in normally, gazing around with his tail slowly waving side to side behind him. He walked up to the counter and ordered a beverage from the bartender.

"Hmph..." he growled a bit and paid the 5 Gil for it and soon got his drink, which was drinkin down quickly so he could head on out right away.

"Dont need to be waiting there..."

He quicken his pace looking for a small shop to find or scavage anything he could get his hands on.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
The blue wolfess's ears twitched as she was walking to the back to fetch some water and stopped to see Dalin standing there with some water. She gave a soft smile "Somebody has to looke after the chapel." she said with a soft tone "Like I told my mother I can take a care of myself, but I am greatful for your concern, Dalin." she said bowing slightly before turning back towards the bed of flowers. She hummed a soft tone as she sprinkled the water onto the colourful flowers "I like it here, its peaceful." she said softly as her tail swished happily continuing her watering of the plants.

OOC:

Disturbed: Do you ever stop being cute?

Saphire: *pokes her tongue out*
The OCA
The purple fox quickly glared at the black wolf for a few seconds before glaring at the two guards and their dog.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Since the soldiers weren't that really strong to the attacks, and the dog resilient but hopeless, they both died from the two strong attacks, as they seemingly faded red before vanishing.

And, grasping his sword, the draconic figure lunged forward with his sword, swiping in an arc as he dealt a good 74 hit points onto the other soldier, which made that one vanish in the same red glow as the other two, before he pulled back.

"Heh, wasn't too hard, was it?"

OOC: 50 gil. XP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Alright now that those fools are out of the way." The black wolf rose his gunarm into the air and ran into the reactor "We got a #$@%ing job to do, so lets move!"
The OCA
Kiran opened his eyes irritably. Great, I'm hearing things now... He looked down at the patch of flowers absently. Isn't it bad enough that-... He blinked.