Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
"... you can do that, if you want to, but I'm going to ambush someone as they come down from the next floor... I'm sure my claws are sharp enough to silence them before they can scream..." Kiran muttered darkly as he began walking around the room, heading for the elevators on the other side to lie in wait for the perfect target...
OOC: Surprise!

Name: Colonel Vero Ardest of the Acrophine Grenadiers
Race: Human

Strength:100
Agility:150
Vitality:50
Magery:0
Willpower:0
Speed:80
HP:420
MP:0

Equipment:

LOC Stubber Rifle - An upraded version of the standard Shinra Rifle. It's a two handed weapon with an belt feeder backpack. (Causes three hits per attack to show superior rate of fire)
Phosphorous Grenades - Standard grenades that causes Burns and Blindness (Regenerates every five posts)
Multi-Layer Face Visor (Silver glasses)
Jem Ring
Protect Ring
Reflect Ring
Distinguished Service Rossette (Ribbon)
Advanced Radar HUD (Sprint Shoes)

Appearance:

Height: 6' 0"
Eye Color: Coffee Brown
Hair Color: Weaved Gold
Skin Color: Winter pale
Memorable Feautres: His lips are tinted with a sneer that never leaves. A small scar crosses the butt of his chin.

Clothing: He dorns the Grenadier Tri-Domed helmet, complete with face visor and breathing vents, with the Advanced Hud intergrated into the helmet. His carapace segmented armor and fatigues are puzzle-camoed with the Grenadier Colors: Tan and Red.

Materia: None. Being recruited from a technological society in the ash wastes of the north, Colonel Ardest refuses to accept the arcane magic for himself. Instead of Magic, Colonel Ardest can call for Soldier Support:

Soldier Support - After his initial retinue of Guard and Grenadier is exposed of, Ardest will mic for more, and for 10 posts must wait again until expendible troops are ready. He can only reinforce to the maximum amount and not go any higher.

Shinra Grenadiers - ([1000/0]) (Shinra Gaurd Elite) (Equipment: LOC Rifle (Two hits per attack), Phoshphorous Grenades, Advanced Radar HUD)

Considered to be the elite amongst the Gaurd, Ardest places his trust into none other than Shinra Grenadiers. Each soldier has advanced training in field logsitcs and combat, making them far deadlier than the normal Shinra Gaurd.

Two Grenadiers are apart of Ardests Retinue. He can only have two at all times until 200 battles, which rises to three. This represents their pride in his leadership.

Shinra Gaurd - ([700/0]) (Equipment: Standard Shinra Rifle)

Standard Shinra Gaurd. They accompany Ardest wherever he goes.

Four Gaurd are always present within his retinue. Only four can be present unless 300 battles have passed, and the number increases to five.
Independent Squads - Being Colonel of Shinra's Acrophere Grenadiers, Ardest can command independent soldiers into small squads.

Because of his daunting command, Ardest can assign small squads of Shinra Gaurd into stronger enforced units, by adding a Grenadier Sergeant.

Any squad of Shinra Gaurd the company encounters, with at least three men, will be accompanied by a Shinra Grenadier.

Limit Breaks: Hit and Run - Expunges a Phosphorous Grenade for each enemy and breaks from battle, and in his place are three Shinra Gaurd and Grenadier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Attention..." Boombed an automated voice, "Attention... Ground forces, unidentified hostilities in progress in your vicinity." The PA System repeated the message and added, "Unidentified interlopers level 61. Prosecute and contain."

Ferns chattered amongst one another. Hidden drafts blew through their leaves like slats on a vinitian blind, slightly billlowing, the scent of gun oil lingered. Flowers bowed their ears and sniffed, tilting upright soon after.

"Attention," The automated voice began, "All military and civil protection units. Security control has been granted to Acrophene Grenadier Division. All security teams report to Sector 01-67 for reassignment, security personnel resport to Level 61 for hostile containment."

Walking through the streets below, Colonel Vero Ardest thumbed through the pictures given to him. He flicked to Sapphire's mother. His gloved finger stopped at her muzzle, traced it, and pulled it from the group.

"This one." He said. A Grenadier plucked it from his hand and passed it to the others. "The Turks had talked to her before. There's something special about this wolfen, and we will find out what..."
Crimson's ear twitched upon hearing the message over the PA, the employees on the floor beginning to scatter in fear. "Dammit, they aren't going to make this easy." The fox swiftly ran over to one of the escaping employees, striking the back of his head. The simple Shinra worker groaned before falling to the cool surface of Floor 61. Searching the man's pockets, he managed to retrieve a new key card, marked for 62. He went back to Kiran and Saphire before saying, "Alright, I have the card, but we better get going. They'll be down here any minute." Crimson stuck the keycard into the nearby elevator's slot before the doors opened, the platform bound for the next level.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'm sorry that its taking so long for me but I'm kind of waiting for Kurtz to post.
The OCA
OOC: *shrugs*

IC:

Kiran growled as he darted into the elevator after Crimson "Mere luck." It was then that four Elite Soldiers emerged from the crowd of panicking employees, their weapons leveled. He swore, leaning out to drag Sapphire into the elevator, pushing her to the side wall just as several large whangs of bullets striking metal made his ears ring. Why the hell did I do something stupid like that!? "Geez... what a time to catch these fuck-heads on their break..."

Elite Soldier (x4)
[800/800] HP
[20/20] MP
An Acrophene Grenadier Sergeant joined amongst Shinra's Elite. The puzzle-camo of his uniform blended him in with the surge of the Elite, his face visor gleaning sunlight. His Ammmunition Feeder churred inside its backpack, loading charges into the LOC rifle's butt.

"Hostiles Located."

Acrophene Grenadier (x1)
[1000/1000]
[0/0]

Rapid muzzle fire stippled across the room.

-Acrophene Grenadier does (x2) 15 damage (30 total) to Kiran
Kiran
[112/470] HP
[40/80] MP

"Oh... shit..." Kiran muttered as he used a Blood Shard on himself, healing 146.

Elite Soldier #1 misses Crimson.
Elite Soldier #2 uses Fragment Grenade on Kiran for 103 damage.
Elite Soldier #3 attacks Crimson for 55 damage.
Elite Soldier #4 attacks Sapphire for 58 damage.

Kiran
[155/470] HP
[40/80] MP
Crimson:
HP: 275/330
MP: 184/250

"Damn, we don't have time for this," groaned Crimson, noting the obvious whilst he withdrew his revolver, the materia embedded in his chill weapon glowing before the Elite Soldier on the far right was electrocuted with a Bolt 1 spell for 320 damage.

Elite Soldier #4
[480/800] HP
[20/20] MP

A more alarming thing that the gunman realized however was that the elevator wasn't moving, their current escape route cut off. "I can't believe we got trapped, I guess we'll have to get through these guys and take the stairs."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiran glared at Crimson "That hardly helps." He cast Nightmare, striking all five enemies with 220 damage and inflicting Blind, the confusion effect only striking Elite Soldier #2. He, with inbuilt speed, also cast Remedy, healing himself, Sapphire and Crimson for 25.

Acrophene Grenadier
[780/1000]
[0/0]
[Blind]

Elite Soldier #1
[580/800] HP
[20/20] MP
[Blind]

Elite Soldier #2
[580/800] HP
[20/20] MP
[Blind, Confusion]

Elite Soldier #3
[580/800] HP
[20/20] MP
[Blind]

Elite Soldier #4
[260/800] HP
[20/20] MP
[Blind]

Kiran
[180/470] HP
[36/80] MP

OOC: ^_^' *hits the brakes*
OOC: Guys PLEASE wait I have to wait for Kurtz to post...
The OCA