Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
Saphire swiftly moved into the elevator "Right lets go!" her tail swished excitedly as she actually wanted to get to the top to meet this scientist Crimson talked about.

< 7th Heaven >

Ayane with her cutie feet up on the recline the wolfess smirked at Kurtz and Yoosei then giggled to herself "Oh come on its not like you two are merried or anything, just relax and go to bed."
The OCA
Kiran looked at Crimson and Sapphire "What floor? It's been so long... I don't think I can remember."
OOC:
Name: Dartze Desperado

Race: Berserker/Werewolf

Equipment: Chainsword/Chaingear (It's a Mechsword class. Explained later.) Sprint Shoes. (A good friend gave it to Mike when they parted, then slashed him across the face.), bronze bangle.

Appearance: (Beserker: 6 foot, 2 inches in height. short, Hazel colored hair. Tattered, brown shirt, and ripped leather pants. One Crimson eye, and one amber eye. an inverted Y-shaped scar on across his face and right eye. Boots. Black fingerless gloves) (Werewolf: same appearance, only this time in a wolf version. Gray fur, 6'9 in height.)

He looks gruff and like someone... mean. But he's actually friendly.

Materia: Backlasher: Allows party to counter attack magical and melee attacks. Allows double-attacking/Wielding and casts auto haste on party. Drain's users MP 2% per turn. When HP is below 25%, gives Dartze the option turn into a werewolf (HP and MP Doubles, but is only healed half. AGI, STR, SPD, AGI and VIT +60%, but WLPWR and MGRY -75%. Werewolf cannot use items, but can use Limitbreaks for only half the cost. Werewolf will be in berserk status for three turns. Added skills to Werewolf: Moonlight Howling: Casts confusion on all enemies (50% chance, doesn't work on bosses), heals party for 150 HP and 100 MP (MP recovery doesn't affect werewolf) costs 35 MP. and Devour: instantly KO's a minor enemy (10% chance. Percentage increases by 1% every 5 levels) and recovers 9999 HP and MP to werewolf when successful. Costs 100 MP)

Limit Break: (Berserker: Masacre 400+ Damage. 30% to cause confusion.)
(Werewolf: Midnight Masacre 500+ Damage. 50% to cause Confusion and Poison. Moonlight Masacre 300+ Damage. 40% to cause confusion, heals HP and MP of party (excluding werewolf) Completely.)

Strength: 150
Agility: 75
Vitality: 125
Magery: 50
Willpower: 45
Speed: 40
HP: 215
MP: 100

(Begins at sector seven, the slums. Having just quit his job as a blacksmith, he wants to enter a nearby bar to look for information.)

Bwa-hahahah!! I get to join now! Hold on Lazz- Ray's here!!

IC:
-----------------------------Starts at Sector 7 The Slums------------------------

Dartze, having finally reached the bar, was shocked to see such a commotion. He was there in time to see the men rape a girl to death and run off- he tried to dash towards them in time, but it was too late.

"What's WRONG with you people!? you coulda' at least tried to help her!! Call the paramedics- I'm going after those men-" Dartze said vengefully, and dashed off.

*Special effects: FWOOOOOSH!!*

"GOD DAMN YOU!!" Dartze roars as he surprises the men from behind.

"What the-" one of them manage to say.

Statutory Rapist (X4):
HP: 90
MP: 50

Dartze attacks three Statutory Rapists with his Chainsword (think massive 8-ft-long chainsaw) for (5x20+2=) 102, (5x20=) 100 and (5x23=) 115 damage thanks to auto-haste.

Three of the rapists are left a puddle by the whirring-Mechsword.

Statutory rapist # 3 cowers. "Y- you're a monster!" he yells and attacks Dartze for 12 damage.

"If I'm a monster... then you're the devil himself!" Dartze growls as both his eyes suddenly glow crimson. Dartze counterattacks statutory rapist (5x25=125). The last rapist is reduced to a puddle and one of Dartze's eyes turn amber again. (FF7 victory tune as Dartze's chainsword stops whirring and he props the edge on his shoulders.)

With the defeat of 4 statutory rapists, I get 237 Gil, and one potion. Also the option of going back to the bar.

On his way to the bar, he bumps into Lazaforth. "Oh... sorry."

OOC: By Kurtz - Hm? I see more things added to the profile that I was informed of, and some seem quite...unfair, really. Until I am clarified of these things, or the proile iss changed back to the same one given on PM, sadly, I have to postpone your allowance to play in the RPG.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Stepping onto the elevator with the group, Crimson scratched his head and tried to think considering it has been a while since he was here as well. "Last I remember, the only floors that mean anything are floors 60 and higher, wherever the lab is these days it will be somewhere on those floors, that is where Hojo is..." That name brought a brief flash of anger to Crimson's red eyes before calmed himself as the doors closed, the button pressed for floor 60. "For the higher floors past 60 though we'll need keycards, high ranking employees and security should have them so keep your eyes open."

(Floor 60)

Upon reaching the floor, the doors opened to yet another empty floor, Crimson stepping out first. His ear twitched once he heard a couple of voice approaching before the elevator doors across the hall opened up.

"Ha, you didn't think we were just going to let run around free did you!" A trio of red clad guards ran to the group's side of the room with machine guns readied for a fight.

Elite Shinra Guard (x3)
HP: 500/500
MP: 100/100
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei nods and ends up blushing as darkly as possible when she heard Ayane's comment. she then heads to the right side of the bed and lays down, moving her paw to her waist and unattached the sword from her belt and lays it down on the ground and gently places the bag of money on the night stand.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire grumbled a bit seeing the guards approach them, she started to become frustrated from the small tasks he wanted to do yet these guards keep getting in the way "I hope you're parents are proud!" she raised her Guard Stick to cast Ice1 on the first guard causing 391 ice damage.

HP: 230
MP: 390
The OCA
Kiran bared his teeth, snarling "I know who this Hojo is... he's the reason I left this damn place... when you two are done with him I'm going to get payback!" He growled, casting Nightmare on all three Soldiers at once thanks to his Repeat materia.

Kiran's Nightmare hits Elite Shinra Guard #1 for 255.
Kiran's Nightmare hits Elite Shinra Guard #2 for 265.
Kiran's Nightmare hits Elite Shinra Guard #3 for 253.

Kiran
[142/470] HP
[40/80] MP

OOC: :P Should be easy to keep track of damage like that... Rofl
Focusing the materia in his revolver, Crimson used an Fire1 spell and torched the second Shinra guard 321 damage.

Only one guard remained now, his body beaten already by Kiran's Nightmare. However, his dour expression turned into frustration as he used Flee to escape the battle. "They don't pay me well enough for this shit!"

OOC: 300 gil dropped, Potion and Key Card 61 dropped

IC: "Humph, what a coward." noted Crimson before he picked up the keycard. "Well, one step closer, is everyone ready?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure." Kiran stated coldly "The sooner we get to Hojo, the better."
Walking back into the elevator with the others, Crimson inserted the key card into the special slot, the button for floor 61 now lit which the fox quickly pressed. The doors slammed as light music played once more in the shaft. Soon enough, the group was taken to the next floor, but instead of a hostile security floor, they were met with a large garden area filled with various flora and tables filled with resting employees.

"Hmmm, if we can find a safe spot, maybe we can knock out one of these guys and take their key card." whispered the gunman.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions