Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
Kiran smirked darkly "I wonder if it even matters... being called rebels... we're breaking dozens of laws anyway!" He laughed, casting Nightmare on the final enemy, causing 253 damage and killing him.

[142/470] HP
[48/80] MP

OOC: *looks at Kurtz's sweat-drop FTW* ...?
Yoosei perk her ears up when hearing Disturbed closing the door. Once realising he said for Kurtz and herself to share the room, she couldn't help but blush quite deep. To hide that she turned around and fidled with her bag in a nervous way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he hears Disturbed talking, he blinks twice before his eyes widened. Taking a nervous glance about, the dragon realised - there wasn't really any room left bar the one Disturbed said they could share. His cheeks blushed furiously, as he asked. "Y-You have any problem with that... Yoosei-?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ayane who was still sitting on the sofa giggled to herself before getting off the couch and started pulling out the bottom and walked back untill it flattens out into an a bed "Disturbed isnt much on details..here this is what he ment." The wolfess grabbed some pillows and threw them on the bed aswell as a big blanket. She smiled at the two "I'll just go sleep on the sofa over here you two can have the bed if you want," Ayane explained before jumping into the sofa and pulled a blanket over herself.
The OCA
With the defeat of the 3rd class SOLDIERs, a sum of 400 gil and a couple of Hi-Potions were dropped, along with the elevator now being cleared.

"I suppose we should get going, it won't be long before more arrive." Crimson waited for the others to get into the elevator, his eyes focused at the side elevators further down the lobby, his revolver readied for a sneak attack should any reinforcements show up.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hm." Kiran stepped into the elevator. After a moment, he laughed "This brings back memories..."
Yoosei blushed as deeply as her cheeks would allow when she noticed that she even had to share a bed with Kurtz. not that she would mind but still it was an awkward situation to be in. she shook her head slowly and keeps fidling nervously with the bag of her money. "...n-no.. I don't have a problem with that...." she spoke in low tone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Albeit as much as he tried to remain sane and calm about the situation, Kurtz couldn't As of such, he too wa quite nervous, and gulped, gripping his bag of money all the more harder, even crushing it to others at a point. "N-No... I d-don't think th-that's a problem..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"w-w-well.....s-shall we?" she asks softly as she heads towards the bed. still in a way that her back would be facing Kurtz as she isn't able to look at him in the eyes right now. she was blushing deeply and she wanted to hide that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... I g-guess." Kurtz muttered himself, trying his best to compose himself as he started to walk to the other side. His face was completely flushed. What was once looking like a sturdy and strong face was now yet a cute, and innocent one. "Well, a-a-at least w-we got the pay, r-right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds