Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
OOC: Noooeeee... :(

IC:

"Yeah..." Kiran said slowly, turning the Security Card over in his paws "That's Jaeger. Jaeger, that's Sapphire."

Jaeger took one look at Sapphire "I hope you two have good reasons to be here... I wouldn't come within a mile of this place if I didn't work here." He shook his head, turning off to walk down a corridor before vanishing from sight.

"... Hmph... He still doesn't do his job right..." Kiran muttered with a grin.
"Damn, musta been a false lead. Oh well, I'll just try the next sector, they can't be that hard to find." He smiled as he finished off his drink and stood up, "Thanks for the help." He walked out of the store and made sure he was a good distance away before he took out a small radio, "Hey, I found the base... yeah I'm positive, secret underground entrance, place was tottaly empty then the blast and it started filling up... What do you mean my work's done? I haven't taken anyone out yet." Shadow's face scrunched in anger as he listened to the shinra exec on the other end of the radio, "So you just wanted me to find them? Well what about my pay?"

"You're job was to eliminate them, you said yourself you didn't, and now we are no longer in need of your services. Have a good day. Oh, and I suggest you get out of sector 7."

Shadow looked at the radio in disbelief as it went dead, "Damn them," He threw it in the air and slashed it in two out of rage, "They used me just to find them." Shadow clenched the hand holding his weapon, "Those bastards will pay." He swore as he left sector seven, heading towards the upper plates.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei blushed darkly when she noticed how she was holding onto him. She then closed her eyes and just kept like that, wanting the lift to reach the bottom quickly so she could break from that embrace. She was feeling so embarrassed at the current situation.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing even deeply, Kurtz wanted that moment to end as well. Good lords, being cuddled by her... it felt... warm- wait, no, that wasn't the word. Embarrassing? That was surely one. "Damnit," He muttered, before whispering to Yoosei. "Did you have to grab me?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I know its a very good reason...to know who I am..Saphire turned to Kiran then to Crimson "Right lets go then, I want to find out who I am and get out of here, I dont want to spent more time here than I need." she said before proceeding to the elevator.

<7th Heaven>

Just as Shadow left the bar Ayane quickly ran to the elevator shaft and peeked her head down "Hey Disturbed! That guy I was serving was very suspicious! He asked about us!"

"What took you two so long!" Disturbed said in a booming voice getting up from the couch he was sitting on "I've been waiting for ours for you two." he grunted and went over to what looked like a book case. But the bulky wolf slid the book case over to reveal a vault which he took out three bags of gill. "Here..." the wolf tossed the three leather bags of gil each with 500 gill per bag onto a table"You guys diserve every gil of that."

The wolf's eyes then went to Ayane and grumbled "Ayane shut down the bar and get your butt down here, we'll need to lay low for a bit..let Shinra search for more clues which I made sure none was left behind."

"Right boss!" The wolfess proceeded to shut down the bar turnning off all the lights and locking the door.
The OCA
Kiran nodded, holding up the card to his eyes. It would be worth a lot of gil on the black market... He found himself thinking then. Why was he following this girl so avidly? He just wanted a quick and easy fuck... but all this? And he was still following? It didn't make sense to him... He followed her unconsciously while pondering the exact reason for his attachment.
Yoosei keeps blushing and once the lift reaches the bottom, she quickly breaks from the embrace. she looked into Kurtz's eyes and twitches her ears. "yes...I had to grab you...that or I would fall....sorry.." she whispered softly and then turns around to face the black wolf with their money.

Grinning a bit, the purple fox; who is trying to forget what just happened, walks to near the table and grabs one of the bags.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Is it too late to join this?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Nah, not too late to join this :P

IC:

As Kurtz faced the now clear-to-see black wolf, he grinned at the amount, and quickly snatched the other bag, before peering in it. He brought his head up a second later, flatstaring. "Yeah... good thing..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Upon walking through the gates of Shinra HQ, Crimson felt a sense of nostalgia upon thinking back to his past and the tragedy of Shinra Manor. He returned to reality and followed Saphire and Kiran whilst keeping silent, his paw remaining on his revolver if it was needed. The lobby was strangely hushed after their victory over the first wave of guards, the employees in hiding while no more guards came at the moment to apprehend them. "I'm surprised there aren't more..."

A cheery chime came from the elevator as it descended to the ground floor, their passage to the core of Shinra drawing near. Finally, the doors slowly opened only to reveal another duo of guards to hinder their path. "Humph, you rebels are finished." one cried before they both unsheathed their blades, the novice SOLDIER couple's eyes glowing strong with mako.

Shinra SOLDIER 3rd Class (x2)
HP: 550/550
MP: 100/100
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions