Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
Kiran walked down the street calmly, eating the last bits of some fast food he had just bought. Mm... that was tasty... but now what...? I've still got a few hours... He stopped and leaned on a wall absentmindedly. I could go check out that place again... the rafters were quite useful for my dexterity... Yeah. Why not. He wiped the grease from his mouth and swiftly scaled the building next to him. Once on the roof, he began making his way towards what looked like an old, ruined church in the distance.

OOC: :P
The blue wolfess walked out of Sector 5 then took a deep breath as she started walking through the area. The chapel she was heading for wasnt too far away from her house but sometimes crime would get in the way and make the trip seem that much longer. She safely crossed the street untill she cam to a long road with a large old building with stained glass windows "Made it." she said to herself and smiled as started her way towards the chapel entrance.
The OCA
OOC: Well, since I don't feel like waiting for everyone to get to Shinra Mansion...

Another roar resonated through the streets of Sector 5 as another train began to take off from the station, letting up just one passenger. The polluted environment was none to the fox's liking, his green eyes showing great displeasure at the world around him. I was frozen in time, but I feel as if my time is just beginning... A few onlookers gave him some weird looks whilst he passed by, but Crimson paid no attention to their stares, his mind was occupied by something else. He withdrew from his black jacket a small charm, the aquamarine shining brilliantly against the artificial light about the slum. Lurea...is it you that draws me here... The fox's eyes seemed to burn with a primal fury when he looked skywards to the plate above, the Shinra logo displayed summoning a growl from the gunman before he walked off.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The purple fox quickly grabbed the potion and put it on her pocket as she then cracks her knuckles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We don't have time for that. I want this done and over with as soon as possible, you two." Kurtz stated quietly, before starting to walk up the station slowly - his red hair ruffling as two guards started to erupt from the door up ahead, along with a mangy black dog with them. "And we got company!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The black furred wolf growled at the sight of the guards and the dog "$@#$ing pests!!" he roared as he aimed his gun arm at the left side guard hiding him for 79 hit points.
The OCA
Name: Prayer Paupit Dalin Purtovya
Race: Human

Strength: 50
Agility: 60
Vitality: 50
Magery: 30
Willpower: 50
Speed: 60
HP: 350
MP: 150

Equipment

Armors: Iron Gaurd leggings and bracers. Wears a combat tunic with the Symbol of Vysper centered on the chest.

Weapons: Hammer of the Prayerer (Gifted and Crafted, +Iron Head, 90 damage), Volume 1 of Lord-God Salomon's Sermons.

Gifted and Crafted: Because the War Hammer is given to those acolytes elevated to Prayerer, it is the only weapon they are allowed to wield. The weapon itself is magical, and contains properties which allow it to be upgraded through special sermons called 'Sunderings'. Different Sunderings are performed across continents in different Monastaries large enough to accomodate them. (The upgrades will change the Hammer's statistics, even coax a different name change)

Accessories: Jem Ring on right ring finger, Protect Ring on the left

Appearance: His bald head reminds people of the smooth marble lining his Monestary. His eyes look branded in open sunlight, dark traces of crimson within his irises. His young face belies the experience a Prayerer has.

Materia: Using his Volumes of the Lord-God Salomon, Dalin can shout sermons to bolster his and his allies stats for a lengthened amount of time. And depending on the Volume Number, some spells can be far more potent (as in Volume II would have different--and more potent--shouts). However, recharge rates can only be shortened with better Volumes.

-> Blessed Art Our Crying Angel: Restores 100 HP to Prayerer and friendly allies. (Recharge rate four posts) (Post duration levels every 110 battles)

-> Fist of God Salomon: Shout effects Prayerer only. For one post, Prayerer is imbued with Salomon's fist and +10 is added to strength. (Recharge rate four posts) (Post duration levels every 100 Battles)

-> Imbue the Divine: Shout effects friendly allies. For one post, Prayerer and party gets a +5 Willpower and +5 Vitality. 20 MP Recovery (Recharge rate three posts) (Post duration levels every 100 battles)

Limit Break:

-> Our Heaven's Shining: Shout effects friendly allies. Bolsters all stats +3 for five posts. Restores 200 HP to all allies.
Kiran stood absolutely still on a rafter, his eyes closed, meditating lightly before beginning.
The cute blue wolfess softly stepped inside the chapel onto the old wooden floors that have been there for ages but still held strong. Gazing her look around seeing more of the beautifal stained glassed windows from the inside. She gave a soft smile at the overall sight of the chapel. She then saw the openning of the floor boards where various flowers and grass grew withing a circle of the chapel. She then knelt down to them examining the flowers "You guys need some water?" the wolfess giggled softly then got up and headed to the back where a fountain was with somehow fresh water.
The OCA
OOC: Stupid auto log-off thing.... I have to rewrite something now... Sorry if its not too descriptive right now, I'll get into gear in the next couple posts.

IC:

Dalin walked into the Vestibule. He was suprised to see someone there, especially when the Hermit complained sermons weren't until the next bell, but seeing the blue fur made him smile. Tethering his War Hammer on his belt satchel, he strode towards the wolfess.

"Your early-bird ways will be the death of you Saphire," Dalin joked. "If the Hermit got here first, it would've gotten ugly." The Prayerer offered her a water tin. "It's nice to see someone tends to our little garden other than me."