Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style
Name: Shadow.
Race: Human.
Level: 6
Equipment: Tensa Zangetsu (Img: http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/ba...rd_sm3.jpg), Iron bangle.
Appearance: Black trenchcoat, black pants and shirt.
materia: Time: (Lvl 1) Haste (Allows for quicker attacks)
Limit break: Heavenly Chain Cutting Moon. (Chain on the end of his blade wraps the enemy and binds them and then slashes at them in a crescent shape. Higher levels allow for diffrent attacks based off the moon's phases.)

Stats:
Strength:75
Agility: 70
Vitality: 40
Magery: 20
Willpower:20
Speed: 70
HP: 405
MP: 100

Fast and strong but lacking in magic.

Edit: Added the missing 50
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well,
60+70=130
+40=170
+20=190
+20=210
+50=260
+100=360
+390=750.

So, if my Maths is correct, you got 50 points spare, Shadow.

But, more or less, let's begin!

(PS. THIS IS A HUGE POST.)

Where there are now 3 continents and a very large island there was once once huge land mass, a single giant continent. The climate of the land was very differnet then it is now, the warm trade winds which skip off the north continent and down towards Costa Del Sol had yet to be created, thus most of the world was encased in a think sheet of icebergs and glaciers. The world was a barren and cold place, lifeless except for the most basic of organisms. Yet somehow, in this harsh enviroment, things managed to survive, and even evolve. In a matter of millenia warm winds from the west had thawed a small portion of what is now the southern part of the northern continent, this is where life as we know it was to begin.

The creatures to first evolve the ability to live on oxygen for a signifigant amount of time, and thus live almost exclusively on land, were a race of small lizard like creatures. These early dragons, having lived on land for a longer amount of time, had a serious advantage over the other races that began to crawl out of the briney deep. Every living thing on this planet was the prey of these small dragons, and as such, they grew.

Somewhere along the line of history, these primitive dragons split into two seperate evolutionary paths: one went towards a smaller, more humanoid form, more adept at hiding and attacking in number, basically survival in general. The other went towards a much larger, more majestic race that are more familiar in the legends. These Dragons became sentient, thinking creatures, and the culture they created has yet to be exceeded. Relying on nature and ingrained magic instead of technology these dragons created a civilization in the small fertile area of the world. Huge dragon cities spanned the continent, spreading even into the cold wastes as the dragons discovered ways to passively keep their bodies warm. New magical techniques were discovered and one dragon scholar even theorized that knowledge could be formed into a visible sort of energy through a certain type of focus, the exact theory that would explain materia thousands of years later.

Adding to this outward expansion was the changing climate of the world, the harsh cold waste lands that had originally enveloped the entire world, except for the small oasis in the north, were gradually receding. Dragon society expanded outward, enjoying a new age of peace and prosperity that has been rivled only once since then, and only for 20 short years. Somwhere in this period of time the dragons discovered what was to become their downfall, human race.

The first humans were discovered on a still unknown island, primitive and brutish they demonstrated none of the civilisation and sophistication of the dragons. But the elder race was intrigued by one thing the humans did possess, sentience. Primitive though they may have been the humans had developed a spoken language and had managed to survive the arid weather of their homeland. Dragon and human society began to merge, the humans veiweing the dragons almost as gods, and they in turn treated them like curious pets. Humans loved dragon society and began, with the aid of the dragons knowladge, the learn and grow intellectually. This created a split between the dragons, some felt it was their race
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: And I read every word of that

Saphire: *pats Disturbed on the back* Good job

^.^ *cracks knuckles* time for your entrance

Saphire: *jumps up and down* Yay!!

IC:

Inside the city of Midgar there are 7 sectors that lay underneath the city's surface with are known to the common citizen as the slums. These slums are usually poluted with crime and poverty. People sometimes struggled trying to survive in these slums. Others try to make the best of it and find ways to thrive and coupe.

Inside sectore 5 however is blessed as flowers and trees floruished along with a warm light that some would think is the sun but no one really knew but was very welcomed. Within this sector stood a two story house where a mother and her two daughters had lived for a few years now.

"Honey..I dont want you going out today, reports on the television says crime is on the rise." the mother said as she cleaned the table of the breakfast. She was a sweet mother who cared for her children. Even though their fur color was different hers being a light reddish color they still felt the same love for each other as much as any caring family would.

The cute blue wolfess, dressed already in her lavished white robe, have a quiet sigh to her mother "Mother..I can take care of myself." she said as she helped her mother with the table "I've walked from here to the chapel many times and I've came back just fine." she protested.

"I'm not saying that you can't take care of yourself, its just I dont want to hear on the news how a blue wolfess was killed today in a random homicide or worse." the mother said worringly.
The OCA
OOC: Mmm-kay! ^_^

IC:

Speaking of crime...

"Go to sleep, why don'cha!" Kiran said as he slashed a man up the back. His startled yell was cut short as Kiran cut his throat "Heh... easy..." He muttered, letting the body drop. A few seconds later and Kiran, with new money jingling in one paw, exited the alley, grinning "Oh, goodie... I so do enjoy this..." He chuckled quietly.
OOC: Nope you dont have to..you can start your character wherever you like. I just wanted to start Saphire our Aeris like :P
The OCA
OOC: ... gosh.. I read all that... *sighs in relief* and now...

IC:

Right after the draconic figure, a female fox prompted out from the train. She looked around before spotting the out cold guards. A slightly grin crosses her lips at that sight as she takes a few steps forward and stands right next to the draconic figure. Her two tails swish around slowly and she rests her left paw on the hilt of her long and curved sword, which is attached to her belt.

She brings her right paw to her left shoulder and rests it there softly as she cracks her neck softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A dark figure looked up at the sign hanging above a sector, the name worn away from years of low upkeep but it was still known by it's number. "Sector 7," His face remained blank as he slid a piece of paper into a pocket on his coat, "This better not be a false lead again." He thought as he re-positioned his blade on his back as he walked through the gateway. Those that need something down know who to call. He owes allegiance to no-one. He comes and goes like the wind. His true name was lost forever, and he is know only, as Shadow.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The draconic figure nodded, before clutching the huge blade on his back and pulling it in front of him - maybe as a sign to stay back, or possibly even to just show a sign to charge forward, it wasn't known. But he chuckled, nonetheless, in a quite cheery tone. He wasn't as bothered in making sure of little cricks, but he quickly threw a potion back to the female fox, grinning. "Yup. Looks like we're gonna have to wreck that then!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mom, I'm stronger than you think." the blue wolfess protested

The red furred fox cleaned the table fully placing the clean dishes in their respective cupboards "Just look at you though, you're too cute and kind to even be involved in anything dangerous." she said as she placed the final dish into the cupboard "Just..stay home, please?"

Before the question was asked the blue wolfess grabbed her Guard Stick, which also surved as a walking stick, and silently krept outside. She looked up at the bright sky that seemed to be lit up by a suns rays but nobody could ever figure out where the light was comming from, but nobody complained. She took a deep breath then started walking out the Sector 5 heading towards the chapel.
The OCA
Name: Disturbed
Race: Black Wolf
Equipment: Gatling Gun, Iron Bangle.
Appearance: 2m 10cm tall Black, muscular, very bulky, furred wolf with yellow piercing eyes. Wears dark black jeans with chains dangling from them, wears no shirt. Gungrafted arm

Materia:

Fire (Causes Fire Damage on one enemy for 250 - 350 damag)

Limit Break: Big Shot (Causes 500-600 damage long range)

Strength: 50
Agility: 40
Vitality: 30
Magery: 20
Willpower: 30
Speed: 20
HP: 440
MP: 150

IC:

A thick meaty black furred wolf with a gun grafted on his right arm walked out of the train with his arms folded "Always gotta make a big entrance huh hot shot?" he said with a smirk as he walked passed the draconice figure and the fox standing next to him "Come on...we got a job to do." the black wolf said with a smirk on his face walking through the reactor's entrance.
The OCA