Join our server on Discord

what is this?
http://www3.to/ltm

I've been poking around on the site for a few minutes now but can't figure out what to do or what it's for. And I've never seen it mentioned anywhere else so I thought I'd throw it up and see if anyone recognized it.

Those cards that come up when you roll over some of the text are cool. I wish there was a way to get larger versions of them. Ultimately, though, I'm lost.

edit: Oh, it's completely different if you use IE instead of Firefox. Maybe that makes the difference.
Can't read Japanese so I can't navigate it too well. Wonder what kind of stuff is in there.
well, you got me, I can translate a few words, but other than that I'm lost...all I can get is that the words below the card thing-of-a-jigger is a disclaimer...other than that i'm lost
looks to me like a website which names events and stuff, but it's just a guess.
"Love is the message;" that's what I read. We're the site that inserts most of the loving.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hmm. the webpage makes still absolutely no sense to me, apart from the event link, which I only figured coz firefox shows the links in the lower field. *shrugs*

Well it doesn't look like an artists webpage to me, so far I can tell.
*sarcastic* Well, this made a lot of sence
Hey you want someone who knows japanese? I think they're all out right now.
Man I used to navigate through a lot of Japanese sites and almost always there made vith an CG and BBS sections but im not making anything out in this... maybe the place is still not finished...
wierd... my computer can't translate this. it can't even read it so I can't begin to tell you what it all means. sorry everyone. if I had windows XP Home I would gladly read it off for you.