Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Faiz smiles as eat the ice cream a little, before bring the spoon which full of ice cream to Hiro. "Want some more?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro nodded and gladly opened his mouth to take more ice cream inside his mouth.

Yoosei giggles and keeps eating her ice cream. "how lovely that scene...pity i didn't bring my digital camera"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's okay, honey. We can take the picture anytime." Faiz giggles a bit as continue eating ice cream.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods and smiles as she then brings a spoon full with chocolate ice cream to near Hiro's mouth so he could taste. He slowly opens his mouth and murrs softly at the taste of the chocolate ice cream.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz stare to Yoosei while smiling. "So, where we should go after this, honey?" He waits for the reply while he eating the ice cream.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei retreats the spoon and then looks at Faiz while smiling. "well... we could go see a movie.. or go for another walk around the city, and paying a visit on the local park"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Since I'm not like to watch movie, how about we walk at the park?" Faiz smile, wagging his tail happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles cutely and nods "sure honey. we go to walk on the park then" she smiles and then looks at Hiro, noticing him staring at Faiz's tail
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz bring his tail on Hiro's back and rubs it softly, as he finish the entire glass of ice cream.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro giggles and wraps his little tail around Faiz's tail, as Yoosei smiles at them and also finishes her bowl of ice cream
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions